#241 RivieraBride15

RivieraBride15
  • 97 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationScranton, PA

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:11 AM

@Meandhim

Love your centerpieces, such a cute idea!!! Everything looks like it's turning out great!!!

#242 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
  • 4,505 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:12 PM

Love the scroll idea! I also really like the selfie stick idea and don't think it's a dumb idea at all! You should totally go for it. We plan to have our go pro at the wedding with us and we want to use it for the reception to capture our own personal footage aside from what our videographer captures. I'm definitely going to be encouraging selfies all night because we have a gopro with a selfie stick.

Agreed about the selfie stick!

My BMs husband had his go pro on the go the whole day. Some of the video he captured of us singing and dancing makes me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants (jk)

Those are awesome memories to capture whether picture or video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#243 deecol

deecol
  • 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 09 October 2015 - 05:28 AM

@Meandhim The dress, the lights, the centrepieces - everything is so great!!

event.png

My Planning Thread:

http://www.bestdesti...6/#entry1904529

#244 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium in Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:39 AM

@perianjay ok I'm gonna do both! Now I have more work to do ! Lol!

@Wafflesmom No Prob! You'll have to post a picture once you are done your flags!

@RivieraBride15 Thanks!

@calgarybride2015 well I'm going to do you guys have convinced me... I hope mine turns out as good as yours!

@deecol Thanks!!! Sorry I did't get to talk to you much at the bride meet up!! Next time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Planning Thread - MeandHim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 25 2015

event.png

#245 deecol

deecol
  • 787 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Coba, Riviera Maya, Mexico
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 09 October 2015 - 06:41 AM

@Meandhim Next time for sure!!! :)  It was so nice to meet you regardless.

event.png

My Planning Thread:

http://www.bestdesti...6/#entry1904529

#246 beckys98

beckys98
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 11, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay

Posted 09 October 2015 - 09:55 AM

Oh boy - the Go Pro was THE BEST THING we did for our wedding. It was going all week and the footage is so hilarious and fantastic and filled with memories we absolutely could not have captured any other way. From dancing in the disco, to hanging at the pool, to late night snack bar antics, to the ceremony itself - it was totally worth it.

We're going to hire someone to edit it into a montage video, we were just waiting for our professional pictures to add into it. I highly, highly, highly recommend it.

So I guess, yeah, I'm in favor of the selfie stick too! Anything you can do to capture special moment and memories. You won't regret it :)

Love the scroll idea! I also really like the selfie stick idea and don't think it's a dumb idea at all! You should totally go for it. We plan to have our go pro at the wedding with us and we want to use it for the reception to capture our own personal footage aside from what our videographer captures. I'm definitely going to be encouraging selfies all night because we have a gopro with a selfie stick.

#247 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:01 PM

Are you freaking out yet? I just looked at your counter!! haha :lol:

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#248 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:06 AM

@beckys98

We were thinking of buying a GoPro...but it kinda feel out of our budget...maybe it will have to be an early Christmas present...lol! Thanks to you Girls I have decided to definitely do the selfie stick with my phone as well as the scroll...I think I will ask people to sign the scroll right after the ceremony

@perianjay

I'm totally FREAKING OUT!..lol havent slept in days! I'm behind tho in my planning...damn procrastination!! Been doing computer designing all week...it's good thing Vistaprint is so fast! I have to have that all finshed by monday to send off. Then Music list must get sent by wednesday at the latest. Gotta make all my appointments this week too...hair, nails, eyelashes...etc. I have this terrible feeling I have forgotten something important! lol I just cant wait to get there and relax!

event.png

#249 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:10 AM

@Meandhim haha aww I totally feel you!! I've been thinking of making my appointments soon. I also wanted to start fake tanning soon (YES I know it's bad, but I need a base tan so I don't have to worry about potential burns for wedding pics).

Go Pro?! DO IT!!! We love ours. We have always had a Go Pro for our trips and it was such a great investment. We sold our's last winter and got the latest model with 4K video. They are worth every penny. We plan on putting ours on a selfie stick for the reception so that we can capture some fun party footage.

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#250 Meandhim

Meandhim
  • 706 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 22 October 2015 - 07:22 AM

@perianjay

I'm getting a fake tan too...Only because I'm gonna burn if I don't...even with 60spf on I burn, so base tan it is. You are so on top of everything! You have no need to worry! I wish I was 50 days out again so I could get some stuff done...it just flies by!!

I've been looking into the GoPro but I'm having a hard time figuring out which one to get and what accessories are needed...where did you buy yours?

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users