Meandhim

Meandhim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 2015

@@TinkerSofi

Thanks I think the bakers twine should be pretty...I have blue and green. I guess I will try a few testers this weekend...Another question...would you give them to every person...or just to each couple...I have enough for each couple but I just wondering if it's a waste?

Where do you plan to put the favors? In the bags or at the reception table? If on the reception table may be easier to do per person incase your WC mixes up who gets what and someone misses out completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@@calgarybride2015 has a very good point. The time when we got the one favor for the two of us, the favor was actually the seating chart :). It had our names on it and it said what table we needed to sit at. 

• Like 1

I guess I need to figure out where I will put them and then that will make it easier....Thanks girls @TinkerSofi @calgarybride2015

Awe gave me goosebumps! You guys are like friends to me. Just ones I've never met. Such a sweet post.

Edited by calgarybride2015
  • Like 3

Awe :) @@calgarybride2015 thanks for all your posts... You have been a huge help to me and many others on here too!

• Like 1

Thanks :) just paying back! This board was a god send in so many ways. I was clueless. Now I'm in withdrawal and can't pry myself away from here.

• Like 2

This is exactly why I love this board, people are not catty, we're all really supportive of each other. We're there when people need a hand, whether it's advice or getting something for someone :D. I really do feel like we're all friends, kind of like pen pals I guess, but thank god for the internet haha. 

That's so nice that you were able to get the shoes you wanted. I know all too much about the dilemma of shoes haha, there's so many lovely ones out there it's very hard to decide!! I love the feeling when you know you've found the right ones though :)

Edited by TinkerSofi
  • Like 3

@@TinkerSofi

lol I just posted in your thread! Love your pink shoes! I was so excited when I got in the car I took them out the bag and put them on a squealed like a little girl at a Justin beber concert! lol! My FI looked at me like I was crazy! of Course...boys...pffft!

I agree we are all Internet friends! Maybe one day we will all meet...lol

• Like 2