Meandhim

Meandhim - Grand Palladium Bavaro - Nov 2015

@@yycbride2016

I got them printed at vistaprint...they are rack cards...They only do a min of 50 so if you need less I know some of the girls are getting stuff printed at staples.

• Like 2

@@Meandhim

Thanks! I couldn't find them on Vistaprint but I was calling them Door hangers, so that makes sense. I'm trying to find something on staples too now. I deffs don't need 50.

• Like 1

@@Meandhim Love everything you've made so far! I'm impressed :) I really like the I Spy game. So fun! I haven't seen that before. I'm gonna need to think about that more. 

• Like 1

@@Meandhim OMG, in love with everything you've made  :)

I really need to get my butt in gear and start thinking about this stuff. Hopefully the things I eventually DIY end up half as good as yours!

• Like 1

@@vancouverpetunia

Thanks! I'm pretty sure I stole the general I Spy Idea from here or pinterest..I definitely didn't come up with it on my own!...but I did make up some of my own items to take a picture of :)

@@krystalball

I'm sure yours will be way better! There are so many things I would like to do or change but I just don't have the time! Procrastination kills me!

@@RivieraBride15

Thanks! You are so close now then!! What resort are you getting married at? Do you have a planning thread? Love to see some of your Ideas...or to do lists

Edited by Meandhim
  • Like 1

@Meandhim   I don't have a thread actually.  I wish I had started on a while ago, but I found this page and then took a long break with so many things that had gone on in life.  Sounds familiar, huh? 

We are getting married at the Catalonia Riviera Maya on October 27th.  Resort just emailed us on Monday to start our planning...eeek!  :)

• Like 2

@@Meandhim

Thanks! I couldn't find them on Vistaprint but I was calling them Door hangers, so that makes sense. I'm trying to find something on staples too now. I deffs don't need 50.

I'm doing mine at Staples. Already priced them out. The design is 2 per page. They'll print on their existing stock - you can't bring paper to them but they have both white and ivory in 65lb and white in 100lb which is what was recommended to use. I'm only printing 10 so 5 pages and I think it will be about $6  Vistaprint had a really good deal on with 50 for about $12 but what the heck would I do with the leftovers? If I can get out of the office on time tonight and get home at a decent time I'm going to drop the file off at Staples. They only need a day or two.

• Like 1

@@acw271011 was it a template they gave you or did you make it yourself? I designed one myself but if they have a template that might be easier. I've been printing all my stuff at staples so I know the colors would match.

• Like 2