#21 MrsCtoB

MrsCtoB
  • 286 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:44 AM

@MrsCtoB

Great advice!!!  I am going to start packing soon and I love the idea of organizing all the paper work.  I should start doing that now. 

I think I was the bride that inspired your post-it wall.  I love taking them off too!!!!  Sometimes I keep them off to the side just to remember what I already did do.  I'm a visual person too and it has helped out immensely. 

THANK YOU!!! Your post-it idea is pure genius and really helped me! 

#22 veryvalentine

veryvalentine
  • 678 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 20, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sunset Princess - Mayan Riviera
  • LocationToronto

Posted 01 April 2015 - 11:49 AM

@MrsCtoB  awww I'm so happy to hear.   I'm finding I'm using it more as the date comes closer.

by the way, ummm, I love your dress.   So pretty.  LIke it fit you like a glove.  I love it.  I wish I had found something similar.  It's sooo pretty!! 

Married on June 20th, 2015 at the Grand Sunset Princess Riviera Gazebo & Reception at the Chill Out with 60 guests

My planning thread:  http://www.bestdesti...unset-princess/

My review thread:  http://www.bestdesti...incess-wedding/

#23 MrsCtoB

MrsCtoB
  • 286 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Valentin Imperial Maya
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 01 April 2015 - 05:01 PM

@MrsCtoB  awww I'm so happy to hear.   I'm finding I'm using it more as the date comes closer.

by the way, ummm, I love your dress.   So pretty.  LIke it fit you like a glove.  I love it.  I wish I had found something similar.  It's sooo pretty!! 

@veryvalentine Thank you!!! I went through hell for that dress LOL but it really was worth it in the end. I am sure you will look amazing in your dress! It will be here before you know it!!! so exciting  :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users