2015 Brides Jamaica Wedding Coordinators

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Alicia328

Alicia328
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

Hi everyone!

Has anyone worked with a wedding planner known as Wedding Belles Jamaica? There is barely any independent reviews on this company, however they claim to be executive producers of te Jamaican bridal expo, which is apparently a big deal in Jamaica?

I've been corresponding with the owner of Wedding Belles Jamaica named Jo-Anne. I wanted read more reviews before deciding whether or not I should use this wedding planner.

If anyone has an input/reviews on this wedding planning company, please share.

Thank you in advance for your help!

#2 Kyln09

Kyln09
    • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 02:31 AM

Hey dear, I have worked with Belles Jamaica. This planning company is wonderful. For my son’s birthday party I hired them. The party planner was very talented. She was very polite too. You can use their services without any worries.

#3 Docfabulous

Docfabulous
      • 1 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 27, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Secrets
      • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 March 2015 - 09:35 PM

I'm glad to read this! I've been working with Joanne for a few months and she seems so amazing. Dream come true even! But I got very nervous when she informed me they only take payment via western union!

#4 dathotgal

dathotgal
      • 40 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 30, 2016
      • Wedding Location:ocho rios, jamaica
      • Locationwest hempstead, ny

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:43 PM

i would not work with them.  they wanted money up front.  i wouldnt put a deposit down if i dont know you can give me what i want. 

#5 Burnt64

Burnt64
      • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 03:08 AM

One of my friends has worked in this event planning firm and she just launched her own planning company in NYC. She is going to help me out in planning my wedding ceremony and would find the prettiest venue space nyc for my wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users