Anyone looking at or have just purchased a Maggie Sottero dress?

I've been looking at the Patience dress but can't find a lot of "real pictures" online.  Wondering if any DW brides have worn or plan to wear a Maggie and if they will be light and airy like they feel / look.

@@ebecks I tried on the Patience dress. This post is kind of old so I'm sure you probably aren't still looking but just in case someone else wanted "real" pictures! I don't always look this pissed off, my mom was just randomly taking pictures. :D

post-282903-0-04853500-1432091009_thumb.jpg

post-282903-0-43588000-1432091053_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ashleyg280
  • Like 3

@@ebecks I tried on the Patience dress. This post is kind of old so I'm sure you probably aren't still looking but just in case someone else wanted "real" pictures! I don't always look this pissed off, my mom was just randomly taking pictures. :D

Thanks so much for these pictures!!   I actually purchased this dress and am so anxious for it to come in.   The pictures helped remind me how much I love it.

Did you buy this dress?  Or find another one?

@@ebecks I actually haven't picked a dress yet! I'm horrible and waiting until the last minute. This weekend I'm going to one last shop and hopefully there will be one that I love, if not I have a couple others that I really liked to pick from. I liked the Patience dress a lot, but have decided I wanted a more fitted dress on the bottom. The only problem I've ran into is when I find one I like the train is longer than what I'm looking for.

@@ebecks I actually haven't picked a dress yet! I'm horrible and waiting until the last minute. This weekend I'm going to one last shop and hopefully there will be one that I love, if not I have a couple others that I really liked to pick from. I liked the Patience dress a lot, but have decided I wanted a more fitted dress on the bottom. The only problem I've ran into is when I find one I like the train is longer than what I'm looking for.

Have you considered having the train shortened on the dresses you really love but are too long? A good seamstress could def do that :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello ladies, Maggie Sottero is definitely one of the most popular designers for our brides at their destination weddings. The gowns seem to be made for beach and tropical weddings! Every bride we meet is unique and has their own personal taste, here are some of the lovely ladies in Maggie Sottero gowns from our recent weddings. 

Now-Jade-Wedding_JG_0010.jpg

Destination-Wedding-Now-Jade_CJ_0092.jpg

Beach-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_NC_0027.j

Destination-Wedding-Now-Jade-Riviera-Can

Destination-Wedding-The-Reef-Playacar_LH

Playa-del-Carmen-Wedding-Riu-Palace-Mexi

Destination-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_VL_

Destination-Wedding-Dreams-Tulum_JP_0074

Destination-Wedding-Iberostar-Paraiso-Ma

Riviera-Maya-Cenote-Beach-Trash-Dress_KJ

Riviera-Maya-Cenote-Trash-Dress_EB_0020.

Show us your dress, what is your style? :D