#21 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:29 AM

Hello Ladies , 

I am wedding planner in the Riviera Maya and to answer your question regarding the price difference if you go to the styling trio salon vs your resort.  The price actually stays the same.  another point they so good at what they do, that really a trial is not necessary.  

on the vendor fee every resort will charge you a different fee.  if your hotel is closer or in playa del carmen. then you can avoid that fee by coming to their salon. which is located on 15th street not on 5th Av.

Happy Planning Ladies

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#22 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
    • 363 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
    • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 March 2015 - 12:27 PM

Palace charges $800 for outside vendors. But Styling Trio is their preferred vendor, so no fee

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#23 KatieMcBride

KatieMcBride
    • 122 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 15, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Riu Caribe, Cancun

Posted 17 March 2015 - 01:41 PM

Guess I should've went with the Palace...haha! Oh well.

#24 KatieMcBride

KatieMcBride
    • 122 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

Ladies...I have a question...let me know if this would work??

Someone brought up a good point of meeting the hairstylist in the lobby the morning of my wedding and advising the lobby that they were  a guest of the wedding, and that way I could just purchase a day pass ($65 as opposed to $250) Has anyone done this? Do you think it would work?

Really looking to save money as I would rather not pay $600 for hair, makeup and vendor fees..haha.

#25 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 18 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

Ladies...I have a question...let me know if this would work??

Someone brought up a good point of meeting the hairstylist in the lobby the morning of my wedding and advising the lobby that they were  a guest of the wedding, and that way I could just purchase a day pass ($65 as opposed to $250) Has anyone done this? Do you think it would work?

Really looking to save money as I would rather not pay $600 for hair, makeup and vendor fees..haha.

KatieMcBride,

I would not advice you to do that, think about it. your make up artist will come in the hotel with his make up kit, which will show he is not just a guests.  if you would like to avoid the vendor fee.  then maybe meet them at their salon.

Happy Planning

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#26 KatieMcBride

KatieMcBride
      • 122 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 12:06 PM

Their salon is 2 hours away, so that won't be possible. Was just a thought - thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users