I would prefer to go to their salon to save myself the vendor's fee, but I google mapped it and they're over an hour from our resort. Not exactly something I need to do on the morning of my wedding, haha.

Contact styling trio. They have locations that you can go to and still receive the same treatment. I believe their main location is on 5th Ave, unless you want them to come to your room. What Riu are you getting married at?

How much is hair and makeup in their salon?

When I researched them the prices weren't different from salon vs resort, but they would charge mileage/travel expense if your resort was too far away.  Which is totally fair.  Then those pesky vendor fees and day passes depending on your resort.

I was recently married at Secrets Maroma Beach in January and used Styling Trio. Love them!!! But yes I did have to pay an outside vendor fee for the 2 stylists that came for the day of the wedding.

I had also wanted to do a hair and makeup trial but was worried I couldn't afford it if I had to pay the outside vendor fee for both the day of the trial and the day of the wedding, but here's what happened ...I had told Styling Trio that I was considering doing a trial on this day and time, and it was misunderstood that I definitely wanted to do it so they showed up at the resort tor the trial at the time/day I had specified (surprise lol!) and I ended up not having to pay it twice. Now whether I would have had to or not if I actually scheduled it, I cannot say for sure. I had contacted the wedding coordinator via email while at the resort to ask (it was a last minute decision) and she had replied..."When would you be expecting them?" but I didn't realize she had replied until the would be trial day and figured it was too late to follow through with it anyway, and then they ended up showing up! So worked out perfect regardless :) So there may be a possibility that you could go without paying if you talk to your WC (or maybe not tell them about it in advance lol, you could always fork over the money if they demand it when they show up) 

Edited by KayRae

We totally agree that Styling Trio are amazing artists with their craft - and when you consider the way you'll look in your Wedding Day Love Story photos is something you'll cherish for a lifetime....it's a factor to consider.

You can see some of their awesome reviews here: Styling Trio Reviews

And to show you a visual.....here's one of our brides who hired Adrian and his team for her Barcelo Maya Palace Wedding ....priceless!!!

856594_10151439479994487_1820231703_o.jp

856614_10151439480989487_324858513_o.jpg

884535_10151439486639487_1076782551_o.jp

wishing everyone their BEST beauty day for their wedding celebration - cheers!!! team MTM :)

• Like 1

How much is hair and makeup in their salon?

I cannot say for certain how much $ if you go directly to the salon, but I would assume similar to what they charge if they come to you (not counting the additional vendor fee the resort charges), or at least no more than that?? But I could be very wrong since I never priced the services specifically for the salon. I ate the vendor fee ($100 per stylist so $200 total) because I figured it was worth it! I think it was 350 or 375 for me (hair, airbrush makeup, and lashes) and 150 per BM (hair, airbrush makeup, and lashes), or 90 for either hair or makeup if only one of the services were used. You can always email them to ask. They are pretty quick to respond and Brenda is great to communicate with through email. 

• Like 2