@@SteeleTheSpotlight thanks so much for the links! I just checked out lulus.com and automatically fell in love with so many dresses! My wallet may hate you for this

It really is hard finding white dresses, at least one that's not see though and flattering. Is it sad that I've already been collecting a few to wear to Mexico? You must be so excited for your shower, your wedding wait is almost over.

Thanks for the well wishes. I haven't heard back from them but am hoping for the best. I may just have to suck it up and pay $600. They take such great pics, it's one less thing to worry about. Snow would be great, unfortunately we don't have any at all this year. I'm exactly like you in wanting a different setting than a beach, especially since we'll have those pics during our wedding. My fiancé wants a creek side setting and I'd like an urban one. Funny enough, we also had our first date at Starbucks and I love your idea of taking a photo there. I may gave to steal your idea, hope that's ok. See, now I'm at three locations and so far only 1 photographer has offered this.

And congrats on your new home!

@@SteeleTheSpotlight thanks so much for the links! I just checked out lulus.com and automatically fell in love with so many dresses! My wallet may hate you for this

It really is hard finding white dresses, at least one that's not see though and flattering. Is it sad that I've already been collecting a few to wear to Mexico? You must be so excited for your shower, your wedding wait is almost over.

Thanks for the well wishes. I haven't heard back from them but am hoping for the best. I may just have to suck it up and pay $600. They take such great pics, it's one less thing to worry about. Snow would be great, unfortunately we don't have any at all this year. I'm exactly like you in wanting a different setting than a beach, especially since we'll have those pics during our wedding. My fiancé wants a creek side setting and I'd like an urban one. Funny enough, we also had our first date at Starbucks and I love your idea of taking a photo there. I may gave to steal your idea, hope that's ok. See, now I'm at three locations and so far only 1 photographer has offered this.

And congrats on your new home!

Ahhhh Sorry for posting the links haha I know how your wallet feels haha

Yes white is sooooo hard to find .. I also love how LULU's will let you enter your email if they are out of your size and let you know when it's back in stock. also if you do order here is a coupon code Freeship10 or if you sign up for there email list they will send you a 10% off.

Don't feel bad the second we booked our resort in September of last year I have been buying dresses left and right haha I'm like Mexico need it .. oh Mexico gotta have it hahaha. My friends are like omg your going to have a new outfit for each day your there haha. But I got tons on sale through the winter. I like to think I'm a pretty smart shopper. Also I messed up the revolve link haha it actually http://www.revolveclothing.comthey are expensive but they have killer sales I ordered 3 things this week that are final sale really hoping they fit or I may have to sell the on ebay haha. here is the coupon code for 10% off TULIP

We are paying a ton for our photos we are flying our photographer out from Colorado but pictures were the number one MOST important thing to me so I think it will be worth it! It's one day and you spend all this time and money prepping for and it then bam it's gone so all I want is to have beautiful big blown up canvas prints on our walls to remember how amazing it was.

Seal away girl that's what this site is for ... haha I have got so many great ideas on here!

Pinterest if you type in Starbucks engagement there are tons of really cute ideas! I made a board for our photographer to look at!

The wait is almost over and it is terrifying hahaha I have so much to do!

• Like 1

Ours was $400 in Cancun and lasted like 5-6 hours, a few different locations and outfit changes and all transportation costs to Isla Mujeres.  It was almost like a little day trip with our photographer along

Definitely think about what you want to wear!  I have dress regret for our engagement pics haha - wish I had chosen something else to wear now bleh.  And my hair was super flat that day because it was so hot - I kind of wish I had gotten it styled now

• Like 1

@@SteeleTheSpotlight tanks for all the promo codes! My wallet really hates you now lol I'm so glad you're also collecting dresses. We have such a long wait before the wedding so I can take advantage of sales on dresses

And I agree with you about the photos. I'm reluctant to go with just anyone since photos are important to me too. And thanks for the tip on Starbucks! I'll check Pinterest.

@@yasminea84 great price! So far haven't come across any photographers for that price

@@tygrrlily I've heard that Isla Mujeres is beautiful, it must have been a great location for your shoot! What didn't you like about your dress? Any tips and advice would be great!

• 3 weeks later...

Our engagement photos were included in our wedding photography package (and our package, including travel is $3000) - guess we lucked out there! Our photographer is still relatively new (but is GREAT at what she does). Maybe try scouting out a new photographer to get a better deal?
Our shoot was 1.5 hrs, all outside (COLD...I live in Yellowknife, and it is definitely still winter here, haha)

@@KatieMcBride that is a great package!! I would pay that in a heartbeat. Thanks for the tip, I've actually started going that route.

How was your engagement session? The snow must have been a beautiful backdrop! Being a Vancouver girl, we only get snow a handful of times during the winter. This year I think it only snowed once! We've been having spring weather for over a month now (not bragging lol)

• Like 1