Custom rings in MN

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:05 PM

Hey girls. Has anyone in the twin city area had a custom ring made?

I am going to have mine made but I'm very nervous about going to a place that I've never heard feadback on.

#2 Lizzy

Lizzy
    • 501 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:09 PM

Tara, Tadd had Maggie's rings custom made in Mpls, I think. I will call them tonight and find out where and let you know. I have not seen the band yet, but the ER is gorgeous!
      For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#3 tvt

tvt
      • VIP Member
      • 4,812 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Lizzy
        Tara, Tadd had Maggie's rings custom made in Mpls, I think. I will call them tonight and find out where and let you know. I have not seen the band yet, but the ER is gorgeous!

Oh, thank you so much!!! I'd much rather go to a place someone has had a good experience with!

#4 Lizzy

Lizzy
        • 501 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:32 PM

Hi Tara, I just talked to Maggie. The name is Jeffery Jewelers. They are on Hennepin Ave. in downtown Minneapolis. She highly recommends them, absolutely loves her rings!
          I hope this helps you.
          For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#5 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 09:40 PM

sorry i cant help - my ring isn't custon, and i got it in Chicago!

but anyway - sorry to hijack ... Lizzy, have you ever posted Mag's ring?

#6 tvt

tvt
            • VIP Member
            • 4,812 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:20 AM

thank you so much! that's awesome.

And I agree, you should post her ring!

#7 foxytv

foxytv
              • VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:37 AM

Here is a website that lists all the custom ring jewelers in MN:

Wedding Rings Minneapolis St. Paul, Wedding Band Minneapolis St. Paul, Wedding Jewelry

#8 Lizzy

Lizzy
                • 501 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:51 AM

If I can get her to stop over here long enough, I will take a picture of it! She is working such long hours, always at one store or the other. But she's being honoured at her first shower on Sunday afternoon, so maybe I can get a photo then

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users