Sign in to follow this  
tan38

"bridesmaid" Dress For Your Wedding Dress? *gasp*

Thanks ladies! I do love it and can't wait to wear it! I get married in two weeks today! :)

calgarybride 2015 I actually had the dress you wore picked out at David's Bridal but then I found mine!

It's very popular :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@@tan38 I haven't dress shopped yet but I can tell you two places we had great service while shopping for my best friends wedding dress and our bridesmaid dresses.

1. Bliss Bridal in Whitby, ON. We had Kerrie as our consultant and she was great. The bride ended up getting her dress there.

2. Jealous Bridesmaids in Toronto, ON. Much bigger store than Bliss but they still offered that great dressing room bridal experience. They have better rates for bridesmaid dresses than Bliss. We got our bridesmaid dresses here.

We shopped both for bridal and bridesmaids and had great experiences.

Negative experience - DB Scarborough - it was just awful. I could go on forever about the reasons I will never go back there but, I wont. DM me if you need details. Maybe try the Mississauga location if you want to, but steer clear of the Scarborough location.

Good luck!

Not sure if it's too late - but Ami Fer in Montreal had some great MoriLee bridesmaids dresses that would be beautiful as wedding dresses.

• Like 1

There is also the "brides project" in Toronto...on broadview ave just north of Gerrard...they have new and used dresses at a discounted price.

• Like 1