dobedare

Tiffany Blue Table Decor - Organza Table Overlay & Satin Napkins

$20 - 90" Round Organza Seamless Table Overlay – TiffanyBlue/Aqua (QTY 5) - USED ONCE but in like new condition

$20 - 20"x20" Satin Napkins – TiffanyBlue/Aqua  (QTY 4 Paks - 10 Napkins in Each Pak) - NEW still in packaging

Free Shipping - I will pay for shipping to locations within the Continental US and contribute to shipping outside that area.

sml_gallery_60953_14374_1386231066_20184

sml_gallery_60953_14374_1386231066_20185

$20 - 90" Round Organza Seamless Table Overlay – TiffanyBlue/Aqua (QTY 5) - USED ONCE but in like new condition

$20 - 20"x20" Satin Napkins – TiffanyBlue/Aqua  (QTY 4 Paks - 10 Napkins in Each Pak) - NEW still in packaging

Free Shipping - I will pay for shipping to locations within the Continental US and contribute to shipping outside that area.

In a spring cleaning mood - reducing price and will still pay for shipping in CONUS

$15 for all 5 Overlays

$15 for all 40 Napkins

Hi

Do you still have the napkins?  Also, where did you get the napkins from?  I would need more of the same.  Thank you! 

Yes, I do still have the napkins.  And I originally purchased them from here:

http://www.tablelinendirect.com/

Let me know if you are still interested in the napkins that I have.  Thanks!!

Do you still have the napkins?  Thanks!

I need exactly 40 of these napkins so this would be perfect!!

Actually, I do!  Please send me a pm or feel free to email me at tripledobedare@yahoo.com so we can arrange for payment and I can get an address to ship to.  

Actually, I do!  Please send me a pm or feel free to email me at tripledobedare@yahoo.com so we can arrange for payment and I can get an address to ship to.  

I just sent you an email.  Thank you!!