And yet another reason why I love this forum.  I never even thought about a Wallybag.  All these little hidden expenses.  *sigh*

Maybe I'm just naïve but I thought the dress would come with it's proper bag, but I guess not?

I honestly didn't consider it until I spoke to a few other brides. It isn't a huge necessity, but I do love the idea of having the wally bag because it is more compact (folds and has a shoulder strap) and you can also put multiple garments in. I'm going to have two dresses for the wedding and my FI's suit, so it will be really helpful.

• Like 1

@@tygrrlily Luckily I found someone selling their 66" bag today for $75. I couldn't resist that price. She lives in Calgary, but says she is probably coming to Toronto in the spring and can meet up with me. 

If you plan on selling your wally bag after your wedding, please let me know. I do am looking for one. I live in the GTA.

• Like 1

I didn't even think of getting a wallybag....guess I should start looking.

@@Meandhim I thought it would be a good idea because it holds multiple garments. I want to put my FI's suit in, my second dress and anything else that fits lol.. extra luggage!

• Like 1

@ I have two dresses too...mine are pretty small and light tho...I'm going to have to check in on this.

• Like 1

I have an idea for both of you ladies. I bought the one from Tygrlily that she had. We're leaving October 17th and back on the 25th. You're both in Toronto and can get to downtown. I think I'd be willing to sell the bag again as long as it stays in good shape then Meandhim since you're in November, you could use it and then sell it to perianjay when you get back if it has stayed in good condition.

Just a suggestion..... (sorry - with our stupid computers at work I can't use the linking)

• Like 2

@@Meandhim Ok - well the offer still stands if you're interested.

@@acw271011 Thanks! I actually secured one of tri-fold bags from a bride off of the Destination brides FB group.

Good one! I figured there would likely be a few around. Sometimes it's just trying to get the time to look for one.

• Like 1

@@Meandhim Ok - well the offer still stands if you're interested.

Good one! I figured there would likely be a few around. Sometimes it's just trying to get the time to look for one.

I will accept that offer! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meandhim
  • Like 1