Photo

Jessica Claire is shooting a wedding for Free!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:16 PM

So I checked out Jessica Claire's blog to see who won ... and it turns out she narrrowed it down to the top 3 choices ... and then chose to shoot all 3 of their weddings! WOW!

I have to say ... couple #3's story made me cry!

#12 jthrasher

jthrasher
    • Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by akh
      So I checked out Jessica Claire's blog to see who won ... and it turns out she narrrowed it down to the top 3 choices ... and then chose to shoot all 3 of their weddings! WOW!

I saw that too. She is the one who inspired me to do the giveaway I am doing.

Although... she didn't mention if she was doing the other 2 couples weddings for free or not.

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:32 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
      I saw that too. She is the one who inspired me to do the giveaway I am doing.

Although... she didn't mention if she was doing the other 2 couples weddings for free or not.
      she is giving 3 free weddings away!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 09:40 PM

wow that's impressive. well I am glad she inspired others, hopefully having a couple of these contest for our forum only it will help our membership out ;o)
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#15 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh

I know!! me too

#16 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 11:52 AM

I know couple #3's story was so sad, I voted for them. I had written something to submit, but I needed to find a pic of us to submit with it and of course, never got my stuff submitted. I can't believe she chose to do all 3 for free, that is such a wonderful thing for her to do!

#17 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 11:53 AM

I know - and she's amazing! I thought about submitting too, but I just didn't feel like I had a great story to tell. And I feel better knowing that someone who deserves it won!

#18 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
            • 231 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:41 PM

I really hope couple #3 winns Corina & Joe!!
              Her story is so sad, it makes you think about your life and your love ones! How some times we donĀ“t appreciate what we have, our health, family, friends etc.

#19 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:45 PM

I couldn't see what was posted at the top of her blog, but from what I gather after reading her comments, it sounds like she's doing ALL THREE couples for free! How great is that!?

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

I love hearing that good thing happen to good people. That is so nice if she is doing all three weddings! Weddings are supposed to be a happy day and now all three couples will be very happy! YAY!! I can't wait to see who wins Jonathan's contest.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users