Photo

Jessica Claire is shooting a wedding for Free!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
  • VIP Member
  • 931 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:20 AM

Jessica Claire is one of the best dw photographers around and will be shooting one wedding for free next year.

From her website:

Quote:
    This is the reason I am going to be shooting a wedding for free next year! That's right--the travel (if applicable), shooting, online posting, and album for the couple on my own dime. Here are the rules:

1. Couples must be getting married sometime in 2007 and have a set date and location
    2. You must send me your story about why you deserve for me to shoot your wedding for free along with a recent photo of you and your fiancee
    3. The final three couples and stories will be posted here December 15th for people to vote
    4. The winner will be announced on December 31st
    5. Email your story and photo to: CONTEST@JCSPHOTO.COM

There are no strings attached--you won't be charged tax, forced to buy anything else if you don't want to, or anything like that. This is solely an opportunity for me to give a deserving couple something that I hope they will treasure. Feel free to send this entry to your deserving friends--I hope to find one really special couple to do this for.
    all the details are on her blog.

http://www.jcsphoto....blog/index.html

I would LOVE to see another BDW bride win this.

#2 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:59 AM

oooohhh she is SO good! thanks for posting this
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#3 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:10 AM

that is so awesome...too bad I already have a photographer but Juan is great so I guess I can't complain

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:26 AM

Her stuff looks great (has anyone here used her?)! I just may submit something, though not sure what I could say that would win a contest! But I'd be a little nervous about putting off my photographer decision until the end of Dec. - but I guess that's not that far away.

#5 *JillD*

*JillD*
          • 5,112 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 12:07 PM

Thank you SO much for posting this! I'm definetly going to send in a story, I don't know if it will be worthy of winning the contest, but what the heck, might as well!

#6 NABUMBAH

NABUMBAH
            • VIP Member
            • 931 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 01:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by akh
              Her stuff looks great (has anyone here used her?)! I just may submit something, though not sure what I could say that would win a contest! But I'd be a little nervous about putting off my photographer decision until the end of Dec. - but I guess that's not that far away.
              Ann, I wanted to use her but her DW packages start between $8k-$10k if i recall correctly. Definitely one of the most talented DW people out there.

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
              • 11,659 posts
              • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 November 2006 - 02:25 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NABUMBAH
              Ann, I wanted to use her but her DW packages start between $8k-$10k if i recall correctly. Definitely one of the most talented DW people out there.
              i agree...her work is amazing but when i looked into her, her prices were too high for me

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
              Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
              Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
              Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
              sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
              Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#8 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:05 PM

This is awesome! I hope a BDW girl gets it:)

#9 Jackie

Jackie
                • 2,290 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 03:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                  This is awesome! I hope a BDW girl gets it:)

Wouldnt that be so cool. UMMM can I move my wedding up to 2007? lol
                  My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
                  http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#10 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 11:33 PM

Seriously, how great would that be if one of us won! I may submit something - I just am not a great writer. I wonder how she will decide ... ? Her stuff looks amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users