From her website:
| This is the reason I am going to be shooting a wedding for free next year! That's right--the travel (if applicable), shooting, online posting, and album for the couple on my own dime. Here are the rules: |
1. Couples must be getting married sometime in 2007 and have a set date and location
2. You must send me your story about why you deserve for me to shoot your wedding for free along with a recent photo of you and your fiancee
3. The final three couples and stories will be posted here December 15th for people to vote
4. The winner will be announced on December 31st
5. Email your story and photo to: CONTEST@JCSPHOTO.COM
There are no strings attached--you won't be charged tax, forced to buy anything else if you don't want to, or anything like that. This is solely an opportunity for me to give a deserving couple something that I hope they will treasure. Feel free to send this entry to your deserving friends--I hope to find one really special couple to do this for.
I would LOVE to see another BDW bride win this.