Photo

Maggie Ivana in Diamond White/Blue

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:35 PM

Does anyone have a picture of this dress in White and Blue? I would reallly like to see it..Thanks so much

#2 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
    • 215 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:43 PM

I wanna see it in diamond white and pearl pink if anyone happens to have random pictures of this dress! I ordered it without see it, i'm sure it will be fantastic but would still like to see it!

#3 rayfroggie37

rayfroggie37
      • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 07:24 PM

Cherielee & Geology - I know that you posted these awhile ago, but I am super-interested in this dress as well. Geology, did you get yours in? Could you post a photo? Cherielee, did you ever find out what the blue looks like? I'm ordering swatches but I'm so anxious!

Hope the wedding plans are going well!

#4 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
        • 215 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by rayfroggie37
          Cherielee & Geology - I know that you posted these awhile ago, but I am super-interested in this dress as well. Geology, did you get yours in? Could you post a photo? Cherielee, did you ever find out what the blue looks like? I'm ordering swatches but I'm so anxious!

Hope the wedding plans are going well!
          My dress actually just came in last night. I asked if they could order me a color swatch but the dress store said that Maggie had none to send. I DO have a picture of the white/pink but it's not on me and the color isn't that great. Let me know if you want it, i can email it, I don't want to post it cause it's not me. It looks like the pearl pink is kind of a light rose color, maybe even champagne-ish. Look at this color pallet (rosewater/fragile pink) to get an idea of what i think it looks like (like i said, bad lighting, hard to tell in picture!) The blue is a soft color, kinda like the top of these balloons. So, I know that's not a lot of help but it's more than I had! Hope it gives you SOME kind of idea!

#5 geology_rocks

geology_rocks
          • 215 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

Anyone know where I can sign up for a "how not to look like an idiot in your wedding dress" class cause clearly I need it. Anyway, in case anyone was still wondering, here is Ivana in diamond white and pearl pink....

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#6 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 01:59 AM

PS You don't look like an idiot - You look beautiful! I love the pick-ups!

#7 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 02:03 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by geology_rocks
                Anyone know where I can sign up for a "how not to look like an idiot in your wedding dress" class cause clearly I need it. Anyway, in case anyone was still wondering, here is Ivana in diamond white and pearl pink....

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
                You look so pretty! I love the pickups too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users