• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 TinkerSofi

• 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:08 PM

@acw271011 apparently, it's some kind of accurate method, about 87% accurate. I'm hoping they're wrong and/or that all this is just a scam haha. It's from here: 

Let's hope this year falls in that 13% of inaccuracy! haha

#32 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:16 PM

I'm generally suspicious of any site that makes you pay for their info!! lol

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#33 calgarybride2015

• 4,504 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
  • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:20 PM

I thought a photographer chimed in on another thread - maybe de sol - that said they predict a strong hurricane season every year and then it changes. Have to think which thread that was in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by calgarybride2015, 16 February 2015 - 08:21 PM.

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#34 TinkerSofi

• 2,217 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

@calgarybride2015 @acw271011 Agreed, I think it was on this thread. I haven't put much thought to it since I saw it to be honest. I decided that weather is so unpredictable, and if we're going to go by statistics, the further away you are from a date the less statistical power your prediction has. They can barely get tomorrow's weather right, let alone the weather in 6 or 8 months!

As I said before, out of every time I have gone to Mexico, August was the best weather i've had. The fiance went in May one year with his friends and the weather was great, but we went the next May and it was crap :P. I think October will be perfect, because it won't be as hot ;)

I will, however, double check with my TA as to what would happen in the worst case scenario. It's just good to be aware. 

#35 maybeoneday

• 204 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 14, 2015

Posted 16 February 2015 - 10:51 PM

Hi, My Fi and I are just waiting for the RRC hotel to finalise our date for 12 October 2015 as holiday now booked. I'm keeping everything crossed that it won't be a complete wash out as we want the wedding on the roof - Sky Wedding! Fingers crossed xx

12 October 2015....waiting confirmation
Royalton Riviera Cancun, Mexico

#36 LisaAnthonyPoppy

• 332 posts
  • Wedding Location:Mayan Riviera
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:51 PM

@maybeoneday be good to those who you don't intentionally need, (think about that) as opportunity presents. And the world will reward you double. Your wedding will unfold just how you intend and even sweeter.

#37 MNsunseeker

• 61 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:09 PM

We are also getting married in October in Riveria Maya- fingers crossed for nice weather :)

#38 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,073 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:37 AM

Here's a link to our webpage with the weather conditions in Mexico - to help ease your mind and also show you the sunset times...Mexico weather 

We advise our wedding couples to plan their newlywed photo session an hour or 1.5 hrs before sunset - to capture that amazing golden light that makes them look so gorgeous.....some samples here:

Hope your plans work out just the way you envision - or Even BETTER!!! cheers, team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users