Tinkersofi's Planning Thread - Azul Fives August 13, 2015

@ I know right?!? It's pretty addictive! Sean always asks me "what are you watching?" as he listens to processional music playing off the laptop. he's like "are you watching another person's wedding at the resort again??" haha 

Yes, yes I am! Yup that's me...getting teary eyed over other people's weddings all the time!

• Like 5

nope it's open but I think to see it live you need to get the specific link. I think on the general site they post it the day of or day after. Just google ustream azul fives and it should come up. I usually skip ahead to the 17/18 min mark on the 48 min long videos, that's usually when the bridal party starts walking down the aisle...before that is just mingling. Right now the latest one is from 5 days ago.

@@TinkerSofi I hope that's ok I posted that - we're just excited to see you tie the knot!! :)

• Like 3

I just signed up and I'm looking!! But yes, all I see is the one tagged 5 days ago. I think Sofi won't mind as long as nobody here was to post anything. I mean if I see it I'll say I saw it, but there is no way I would try to post any images or anything. Oh wouldn't that be exciting if we got to see her get married!!!! Too cool! So now @@snswedding2016 we'll get to do the same to you!! lol I don't know why but I just realized that you're getting married on my brother's birthday! And @@veryvalentine got married on Doug's birthday in June!

• Like 1