TinkerSofi

Tinkersofi's Planning Thread - Azul Fives August 13, 2015

I just watched your video on Ustream! You look absolutely amazing and the whole ceremony was breathtaking. Congratulations again! 

• Like 1

Wow...I even managed to get ustream in the UK. I felt like I was there with you (maybe as a wedding crasher!) you looked absolutely stunning! Both of you look so happy xx Congratulations xx

Maybeoneday

14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico

• Like 1

@@TinkerSofi this mini review makes me so so happy!! It sounds like you had an amazing week!!! I'm sorry to hear that you got sick but it sounds like it didn't put a damper on your week one bit. Everything looks amazing and I cannot wait until the BDR next month and the wedding of course in Jan!!! 

Your hair and make up look amazing!!! Was the airbrush make up included as part of the GIWC perk or did you have to pay extra for it?

Congrats on being a MRS!!

• Like 2

Aww I love your review! Everything sounds soo amazing. Your hair and makeup was beautiful xx Congratulations again xx

Maybeoneday

14 /10/2015 - R R C, Mexico

Eeeeee welcome back Mrs!! And congrats!!!! Love the review so far! Sorry to hear you were sick - that always ruins a holiday but thankfully it didn't last long and didn't ruin your wedding. Good news! You looked absolutely gorgeous!!!! It looks like all went well. Thanks for the photos. It really looks like everyone was having a great time!! Can't wait to read more and waiting for wedding pics!!!

@@TinkerSofi Welcome back!!! Congrats hun!!! Your no longer a bride, you're a wife and that's exciting!!!  Thank you for taking the time out to do that post!  You're such a sweetheart.  I'm sorry that you got sick while you were there.  I'm glad that you felt better quickly though.  I LOVE you hair from the hair trial and your make up looked amazing too.  You have such pretty eyes.  Your pictures all look amazing and it sounds like you had a blast!

I can't wait to hear and see more of the wedding day.

I saw your video on Ustream and you looked absolutely stunning.  The look on Juan's face when he saw you walk down the aisle made me cry.  Everything looked perfect.

• Like 3

Welcome back!! So excited when I saw that you posted. Glad to hear that the week went really well :) You looked absolutely stunning!!! Can't wait to see more photos and hear more about your trip. Congrats again to you and Juan!

• Like 3

Congratulations and welcome back! I'm so glad to hear everything turned out well and better than expected. You all look like you had a great time. The resort did a fabulous job on your hair and makeup, you did look like a model ;)

Can't wait to see more photos, especially of your wedding day!

• Like 2

Ahhh This is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and to be honest... jealous! haha. I want my 6 months to hurry up so I can experience what you have. I'm sorry you got sick early on. I am going to take Dukoral before we go. I think you take it for 2 weeks prior to a vacation and it helps prevent you from getting sick. My future in-laws took it before traveling Asia about a year and a half ago and they said they never felt sick during their whole trip (1 month long). 

Your hair and makeup were absolutely stunning! I might save the pictures of your hair as inspiration actually. It was so elegant and gorgeous! From what I could tell through the ustream video, when it was all put together, it looked amazing! 

I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!!!! Congratulations again!!!

• Like 5