TinkerSofi

Tinkersofi's Planning Thread - Azul Fives August 13, 2015

TWO MONTHS TODAY!!!!!!   You must be super excited, well I know you are :)  2 months truly is going to fly by!

I know! still so much to do. I'm so stoked. The stress is definitely running high these days with all the last min stuff to finish up. I've fallen off the wagon with my diet and I hope the dress still fits when I try it on after the Vegas trip :S. I'm kind of nervous about that. 

It will all be fine I know it! You've done so much work on your DIY stuff and the details, it's going to be awesome! Just don't forget to take everything in. I'll say it again, you've done so much, just make sure you breathe and relax a bit to enjoy it!!!

• Like 1

I know! still so much to do. I'm so stoked. The stress is definitely running high these days with all the last min stuff to finish up. I've fallen off the wagon with my diet and I hope the dress still fits when I try it on after the Vegas trip :S. I'm kind of nervous about that.

I was the same but make a plan to ensure you can bust it all out before you go. Remember you will be walking a lot in Vegas too and I just looked at the forecast. Your bound to sweat off 100 lbs. wow 45!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was the same but make a plan to ensure you can bust it all out before you go. Remember you will be walking a lot in Vegas too and I just looked at the forecast. Your bound to sweat off 100 lbs. wow 45!!!!

I know. One of the girls sent us a screenshot of the weather over there and all I thought was "dear god. We're going to die" haha but I honestly love the heat so I'm really excited!

Packing today. It made me realize that I might want to start packing for Mexico like 2 weeks before haha. There's just so many things to think of and do at the last minute. And if I forget anything this time it's kind of like whatever. But I would hate to forget something important when going to Mexico!

• Like 3

I know. One of the girls sent us a screenshot of the weather over there and all I thought was "dear god. We're going to die" haha but I honestly love the heat so I'm really excited!

Packing today. It made me realize that I might want to start packing for Mexico like 2 weeks before haha. There's just so many things to think of and do at the last minute. And if I forget anything this time it's kind of like whatever. But I would hate to forget something important when going to Mexico!

When I'm going on a big trip, I start to make a pile somewhere about 2 weeks before I'm leaving and I put things there when I think of them. Often I think of the strangest things at the strangest times and if I don't grab them right then, I might forget. Oh, and also I'm a huge fan of lists!  :D Have an awesome time in Vegas!

• Like 2

When I'm going on a big trip, I start to make a pile somewhere about 2 weeks before I'm leaving and I put things there when I think of them. Often I think of the strangest things at the strangest times and if I don't grab them right then, I might forget. Oh, and also I'm a huge fan of lists!  :D Have an awesome time in Vegas!

that's a good idea. I usually have a mental list but it doesn't work nearly as well haha :P

• Like 1

Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about the shenanigans :) ok ok I know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

• Like 3

@@TinkerSofi Just an FYI that I needed to call Karisma today about something and Ivis answered the phone in the wedding department. Not sure if you're waiting on any answers but if you are today might be a good day to call!  :)

• Like 1

I've been thinking about you and how your trip to Vegas went... with the 'excessive heat watch' and all :) Hope you had fun!

• Like 1

I'm back!! I came back last night at around 1am. The trip was great, it was HOT!! 40 something degrees every day and the last 3 days we had the heat watch thing, which was extreme heat without any wind. My flip flops actually melted a bit from walking, that's how bad it was. I still loved it. The girls surprised me with a bachelorette party in our room and then we went to see the chippendales, everything was just so much fun :). Before we left for Vegas I asked them whether I should get some bachelorette stuff like beads and things like that and they were like "I guess, if you want to" but they didn't sound too convinced about the idea. As it turns out they had bought everything already and were going to surprise me hahaha. 

This was sort of my trial before Mexico in terms of the heat, sunburn, etc. The good thing is that Mexico doesn't get that hot, it's usually around 30-35 degrees and even considering the humidity, the breeze by the ocean makes it more bearable. This was all heat + concrete= just terrible. I didn't get sunburnt!! This is such an achievement for me because I always do, but I made sure to wear my hat pretty much everywhere and reapply sunscreen every 2 hours or every time I came out of the water or if I was sweating a lot. Talking about sweating, I will die in my dress, but that's ok :P

@@snswedding2016 I did get a reply from Ivis while I was in Vegas. Well, it turns out half the stuff on my sheet is still wrong, despite me writing all the changes down in point form on my email. I honestly couldn't make it any clearer. I'll have to e-mail her again tomorrow. Today I was just grasping the fact that vacation is over :(. At least it's just 2 months to go for the next one! :D 

• Like 4