Sign in to follow this  
has31

Venders For Mahahual

I am planning a small wedding June 2015 in Mahahual. I would like to get airbrush makeup after reading so many great reviews of it lasting in the humidity. My fiance and I are also considering hiring a DJ and a classical guitarist or other musician or trio (we would prefer not to have a band). Any suggestions for the area? Our budget doesn't really allow for venders from Cancan and Playa Del Carmen because most of them require a travel and accommodations fee. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for a live musician in the Riviera Maya/Costa Maya areas? I have searched the venders list and most of that is for DJs in the Cancun area. I would like someone to play live music for about 2 hours or so during my wedding cocktail hour and for dinner. Classical guitar, flamenco, harpist, jazz anything really. I am having a very hard time finding someone. 

Maybe contact the PDC/Cancun vendors to see if they can recommend anyone local? Sorry, I don't have any other ideas... Have you asked your resort/venue?

I've contacted quite a few venders in the Cancun area. Most won't offer suggestions just want to charge travel fees. we are getting married at a very small hotel and they don't know of any musicians. Perhaps someone who has had a wedding in Tulum with a live musician can help. Paying for travel from Tulum would be more reasonable!

Maybe post again with a new subject that mentions Tulum. I bet most people don't know where Mahahual is and therefore may not check this post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Did you ever get to do your wedding at Mahahual? I'm looking to do mines there next year, it would be nice to know how your experience was if you still did yours there. :)

Welcome to our forum community Lenn, and Congrats on your upcoming wedding next year in Mahahual!!! You've come to the right place for great info, advice and suggestions from everyone here :)

For some added inspiration, here are a few magical wedding moments that matter to ramp up your creativity even more....enjoy!!!

....taken from our Timeline Photos Album:

12068620_10153683639299487_2783509706754

12095280_10153678336124487_5188646533410

12080297_10153678336119487_6089107938019

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)