Anna Gomes Photography?

2015 Brides Cabo Photographers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GinaM

GinaM
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 09:29 PM

Has anyone used Anna Gomes as their photographer? I love Amy Bennett's work and contacted her to shoot our wedding but she is moving back to the states. She recommended her second shooter, Anna, instead. I haven't been able to find any reviews and would love any and all feedback on her. Thanks!

#2 PiscesBride2015

PiscesBride2015
    • 4 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 27, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Sunset Da Mona Lisa
    • LocationCabo San Lucas, Mexico

Posted 10 February 2015 - 03:34 PM

@GinaM hi! I am getting married in June and I booked Anna Gomes. Amy is her mentor and she has worked under her for I believe 2+ years. Anna has been amazing since I first emailed her, answering all questions and providing a pdf file of her personal work, which is great! After facetiming with her, I knew we'd get along really well. There was chemistry (which I think is very important for your big day) and she has been very helpful in letting me pick her brain on many Cabo wedding questions. She is very responsive and if you have whatsapp, even better! She is super sweet, I'd recommend looking in to her :P

check out her site if you haven't already:  www.annagomesphoto.com/

#3 GinaM

GinaM
    • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2015 - 08:16 PM

@GinaM hi! I am getting married in June and I booked Anna Gomes. Amy is her mentor and she has worked under her for I believe 2+ years. Anna has been amazing since I first emailed her, answering all questions and providing a pdf file of her personal work, which is great! After facetiming with her, I knew we'd get along really well. There was chemistry (which I think is very important for your big day) and she has been very helpful in letting me pick her brain on many Cabo wedding questions. She is very responsive and if you have whatsapp, even better! She is super sweet, I'd recommend looking in to her :P

check out her site if you haven't already:  www.annagomesphoto.com/

Glad to hear that she's been great to work with so far!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2015 Brides, Cabo, Photographers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users