Hello Cabo Brides:
I was married in Cabo San Lucas on 1/18/15 and wanted to write a review of how amazing and wonderful our planner, Yarai (Memories Events and Planning) was! I interviewed many planners over Skype and even did reference checks on the planners I liked (I am a bit of a Type-A neurotic personality), and Yarai sounded the best by far. My fiancé, mom, and I then scheduled a trip down to Cabo to check out venues, and Yarai met us at our hotel and spent all day driving us around to 5 different venues. It was so wonderful to have someone who knew all the in's and outs and was able to seamlessly guide us through our options. She also clearly had a great relationship with all of the event planners at each of the locations. Throughout the rest of the process, she was truly amazing. She was responsive to emails at all hours of the day and night, would facetime with me pretty regularly, and set me up with all the right vendors (DJ, flowers, Hair/makeup, transportation, hotel, photo booth, cake, venue, etc.). She even worked with my mother in law to plan the entire rehearsal dinner and would facetime with her.
Her style is very calm and laid back, but she is not afraid to voice her opinion when needed, which I really appreciated. She is also just a pleasant person to be around.
She also went well above and beyond just the planning of the wedding! Yarai set up so many events for us and our 85 guests, including:
- Rehearsal walk through Friday at our hotel (Villa La Estancia)
- Rehearsal dinner at Hacienda Cocina Friday (Beautiful venue, highly recommended!)
- A table at Cabo Wabo Friday night
- Tables at Nowhere Bar Saturday night (as a side note, Sammy Hagar actually made a surprise appearance, which was really cool)
- The entire wedding Sunday at Cabo Del Sol (AMAZING location and food!)
- Brunch Monday at Villa La Estancia (also a fantastic hotel - close enough to town but still very classy, high end, and relaxing! you can also get great deals if you book through VRBO or private owners). Message me if you would like some contacts here.
Yarai not only planned every event, but she personally came to everything and was on point - she did not pass us off to her staff. She even came over and spent a few hours with us in our hotel room Wednesday night (after we landed), and the next day, drove me to my 3 hour trial hair and makeup appointment and waited with me! Honestly, she was like a second mother to me (and my mom!) and we had a completely stress-free weekend. If there are any brides that are considering using Yarai, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and I can tell you all about my experiences! She really is the best and I already miss working with her!!!