We're using Stacey Clarke! I was between her, Misha Earle and WPA and went with Stacey because of her pricing and because I love the tropical/colorful feel her photos have. WPA felt a little "moody" for me for a beach wedding and Misha was about the same pricing but you got less for it. 

@@beckys98 who did you use? I really love Dwayne Watkins but I'm still looking because of pricing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're using Stacey Clarke! I was between her, Misha Earle and WPA and went with Stacey because of her pricing and because I love the tropical/colorful feel her photos have. WPA felt a little "moody" for me for a beach wedding and Misha was about the same pricing but you got less for it.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jenga k

i found this website and your post in forum. I am wedding photographer from Lithuania, city Vilnius ( Europe). I am working in all Europe. My website address is www.fotogidas.lt  There you can see my job.

If you like it - i think we can deal my job price. My price start at  700 eur. 

Has anyone used Merrick Cousley photography in Jamaica? How was your experience and does he cover the offsite vendor fees?

I'm a photographer based out of Canada and have captured seven destination weddings. I will give a good discount  (just accommodations and travel for weddings in Europe - on my bucket list) A discount for ones across Canada. www.willowhavenphotos.com