Photo

Lomas Travel ! Anyone Use Them For The Traveling To The Chapel?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 vivitazy

vivitazy
  • 34 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • Locationmontreal, quebec

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:40 AM

ok, so i had found the azul Fives resort and loved it, but they dont have a chapel. 

so my contact there, (fast and very nice) told me about them, and i should contact them for the chapel ! 

anyone have any advice on this and or did this also?

#2 Msmimi

Msmimi
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:56 PM

No, sorry.

#3 jsparrow10

jsparrow10
    • Site Supporter
    • 116 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 10, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Tucan
    • LocationAkron, Ohio

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:17 AM

We were checking out resorts for a day our travel agent said they usually use Lomas but it would have been like $350 for 2 of us for the day which we didn't want to pay. We ended up using Olympus Tours and it was $180 and our driver was great! He showed up on time at each resort, was such a gentlemen and was so sweet the whole time. If we needed transport again we would use them again!

#4 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 February 2015 - 07:29 PM

ok, so i had found the azul Fives resort and loved it, but they dont have a chapel. 

so my contact there, (fast and very nice) told me about them, and i should contact them for the chapel ! 

anyone have any advice on this and or did this also?

Have you looked into any of the chapels in Playa del Carmen? There are several from what I understand. There's one right on 5th Avenue. Azul Fives is only a few minutes from PDC so it would be pretty easy to get back and forth.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users