I posted this on a similar thread but here is our rough estimate...
We are at about $8500 right now, not including our ten day trip. We have 27 guests as of right now (including bride and groom). Here's a summary of some of the bigger things our price includes, whether we added them or they were included in our package:
- Private welcome dinner (four courses and open bar for two hours)
- Ceremony (including officiant, flowers, sound system...)
- Cocktail hour with 8 different types of passed hors d'oeuvres and a caribbean trio/band
- 4 hour reception with five course meal (steak and lobster) and open bar
- DJ during reception (4 hours)
- Private fire and percussion show on the beach (before reception - 45 mins)
- Outside photog for six hours & outside vendor fee for photog
- Purchase of custom maracas, paper fans and papel picado from a company in Mexico
We did get $850 off of our wedding package because of the room category we booked. Realistically, we are probably closer to $10k because we didn't really keep track of a budget on OOT bags, various other decoration items we bought and are bringing, paper goods (e.g. menus, invites), etc. Also, this doesn't include my dresses, rings, jewelry, etc.. This is really just "day of"/resort stuff, if that makes sense.
If I had to estimate/guess how much everything is costing, including our trip/honeymoon, rings (wedding bands), dresses, gifts, other accessories, it's probably somewhere between $22k - $25k.
Edited by JenniferH114, 20 February 2015 - 11:17 AM.