girlinthecity97

Cake Flavors - Karisma Resorts

That's the one thing I'm trying to figure out. We're going off resort for our dinner and doing cake through Joyce at Dream Weddings. Same thing with flowers and I'm going to Styling Trio's salon instead of paying the fee for them to come to the resort. But I'm trying to figure out what to do with left over cake and get it back to the resort! I don't want them trying to charge me for a day pass or $800 fee to bring back cake that they didn't make!! lol

I think you will be fine as you aren't bringing it on the resort to use at a celebration on site. I see it no different than leaving the resort to tour and bringing back snacks and/or leftovers. Stick it in a box and then in a plastic bag and no one will even know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's the one thing I'm trying to figure out. We're going off resort for our dinner and doing cake through Joyce at Dream Weddings. Same thing with flowers and I'm going to Styling Trio's salon instead of paying the fee for them to come to the resort. But I'm trying to figure out what to do with left over cake and get it back to the resort! I don't want them trying to charge me for a day pass or $800 fee to bring back cake that they didn't make!! lol

I agree, I'd try to go undercover with it :) so no one will know and they can't say anything

@@acw271011 - oooo that's a tough one. Well, I think you should be covered though if you get boxes and give out cake as a favor for your guests.  Then it is a matter of guests just bringing it back with them on property and maybe you have a mid-sized box to bring extra mini-boxes back when you return from the festivities.  They can't stop you or charge you for bringing something back.  It's no different than if you went off property and brought leftovers. 

I would just like to chime in that chocolate was AMAZING! The vanilla was a bit dry for me. Dulce de leche was good too  :P

• Like 1

Great topic! I just posted this same topic like a few weeks ago and didn't get much response. So...I am hoping for some direction.

I went to the BDR at El Dorado Royale in September but they really did not have a full selection of the cake flavors. I tried chocolate and red velvet that I can remember. The red velvet was good. Chocolate seemed OK. My fiancé hates red velvet but most everyone else likes it. I was looking to see what past brides of karisma chose or what future brides are choosing.

Do they give you the option to have maybe 2 flavors?

I was curious if anyone had tried the funfetti or cookies and cream/oreo cake??

Is there a cake with a filling at all?