6 replies to this topic

#1 niina8

niina8
  • 7 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • LocationUpstate, NY

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:02 PM

Here is my finished project template! we are only inviting about 30 guests to join us to Thailand. since 250 sheets of card stock would have been a waste, the girl at Staple's Copy & Print suggested that I purchase them by the sheet. She only charged me the price of a black and white print, one sided. I only spent $7.00!! Next is the sleeves and envelopes.... not sure what colors I want them yet. I ordered little elephant charms off of ETSY too! Please let me know if any of you have any suggestions?

Attached Files

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:40 PM

Here is my finished project template! we are only inviting about 30 guests to join us to Thailand. since 250 sheets of card stock would have been a waste, the girl at Staple's Copy & Print suggested that I purchase them by the sheet. She only charged me the price of a black and white print, one sided. I only spent $7.00!! Next is the sleeves and envelopes.... not sure what colors I want them yet. I ordered little elephant charms off of ETSY too! Please let me know if any of you have any suggestions?

Ok ladies. A question please. How do you get publisher without paying an arm and a leg for it? I looked at it and they $109.99  Sorry - I don't use it that much but is there another way?? I can't see this file unfortunately.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 niina8

niina8
  • 7 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Chiang Mai, Thailand
  • LocationUpstate, NY

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:11 PM

Ok ladies. A question please. How do you get publisher without paying an arm and a leg for it? I looked at it and they $109.99  Sorry - I don't use it that much but is there another way?? I can't see this file unfortunately.

I got mine through work... I used publisher because it's easier than word or power point. There are other templates on this forum for word or power point.... You'll just have to search through.

#4 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

Do you think you could also post a photo of them? I don't have publisher and am curious to see how they turned out.

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#5 hardyali

hardyali
  • 19 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana

Posted 27 January 2015 - 11:48 AM

that looks awesome!!

#6 lorishultz2016

lorishultz2016
  • 64 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 16, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Trying to figure that out
  • LocationKeller tx

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:59 PM

Cool idea

#7 jonesharry

jonesharry
  • 47 posts
    • Locationwatford

Posted 23 December 2015 - 08:17 PM

Pretty cool read! Very Interesting post and really very informative. You all are awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users