Does anyone have experience with dollardays.com for OOT items? I found some great bargains for aloe, sunblock, pepto, etc... but I am curious about the condition/quality. Or, any other suggestions for these items elsewhere, do share! Thanks!

I don't have any experience but I assume they would be similar to any dollar store.  I can't say for certain for this store but I find a lot of dollar stores have the same brands, quality, etc. 

There were a couple travel sized products stores online I found but shipping to Canada was absurd - 

http://www.minimus.biz/

or

http://www.alltravelsizes.com/

I think amazon has a lot of good deals too!!!

Edited by calgarybride2015

Thanks!

Here are a few things I am interested in from their site:

dollardays.com:
         Banana Boat SPF 50 Sunscreen with Aloe Packets 0.4 oz, 200 pckt: $64.00
         Fruit of the Earth SPF 50 Sunscreen with Aloe bottle, 1 oz, 36 ct: $68.40
         Medline Remedy After-Sun Lotion Packets 4 mL, 144 pckt: $55.82
         Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel bottle 0.75 oz, 72 ct: $72.00
         Motrin Packets, 50 pckts: $19.66
         Ibuprofen Packets, 100 pckts: $38.00
         Advil Packets, 50 pckts: $52.00
         Aleve Packets, 100 pckts (1 tab/pckt): $60.00
         Lip Balm Good Sense SPF 45 Tropical, 48 ct: $46.56
         Lip Balm SPF 15 Original, 48 ct Twin pack (96): $61.44
         Lip Balm Blistex SPF 15 Berry, 24 ct: $28.08
         Lip Balm Aloe Gator SPF 16 + Vitamins, 24 ct: $41.28
         Lip Balm Fruit of the Earth SP 23 + Vitamins, 48 ct: $95.04
         Pepto Chewable, 30 pieces: $17.40
         Pepto Chewable, 50 pieces: $40.00
         Emergen-C Pink Lemonade, 90 ct: $54.00
         Emergen-C Acai Berry, 100 ct: $60.00
         Emergen-C Tropical, 90 ct: $54.00

If it's name brand stuff then quality shouldn't be different then the regular name brand products....I find most dollar stores I go to offer generic which I get Hesitant with sunblock but meds and aloe hell yea it's a good deal. People who are picky are going to bring their own meds to Mexico anyway with worry they won't have what they may want in the gift shop....it's more the thought then use that goes into oot bags...it's to provide for the "oh shit" moments. That's why I'm not doing sunblock but will do SPF Chapstick and aloe...cuz not everyone thinks of those. For meds like pepto, Tums, Imodium I will buy a large bottle and include a note that they are available for any guests who need....first it's cheaper to buy a bulk bottle and second not everyone will need them and the ones that do will prob be sick a day or 2 and need more then a single dose anyway. I'm a nurse and still don't feel comfortable just bagging the doses up in labeled bags so if rather them just know their meds are a phone call away and I can supply them with whatever amount they ask for....our attending guests are more then ok with sharing their diarrhea stories with me so I know they will feel comfortable with letting me know they need meds lol

• Like 2