Selling My Wedding Dress

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 canadiangirl

• 1,252 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 05:28 PM

A stunning wedding dress SIZE 6. IVORY
    embellished with thousands of swarovski crystals, beautiful train, side sweep waist line, corset back, straps that go into a V shape at the back, absolutely beautiful on. Paid over $2000 at Nicholas and Elizabeth
    **** This dress also comes with custom pieces such as, a swarovski crystal head flower with ostrich feathers worth $150 and a custom flower piece that can clip to dress worth $200.
    I am asking $600 for everything. PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES! sorry for the personal pics, didnt have any without my face lol

Attached Files

Two hands will join together on their special day and look at each other and say I DO on April 14 2012 in Montego Bay Jamaica

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 15 January 2015 - 05:25 PM

That's absolutely stunning and I wish.... but sadly I haven't been a size 6 in about 20 years. You looked absolutely beautiful wearing it!! Your hair was gorgeous too!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 Surfingsara

• 95 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 18, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Vero Beach, Florida

Posted 17 January 2015 - 03:24 AM

You may also want to post this on preownedweddingdress.com, this is where I purchased my dress.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users