Hi I'm planning to have my wedding at Grand coral. I can't find a Co tact number. Do you happen to have it. I'm wondering g the cost. I contacted a wedding g cording tor and she's charging me 2000 just for her fees. She says that the venue is 2500 + 110 pretty person. I want to contact the place directly to see if I can save some $$$. I was also thinking blue venado, it's cheaper but it's also more rustic.

@@Irannia

Hey Irannia,   

Actually the price you received from your coordinator are correct. unless you have your wedding on a week day, which would change your location fee to $800 usd vs $2500 usd.  

Blue venado is sure cheaper because it doesnt come with a location fee.

Happy Planning

Joyce

• Like 1

@@dreamweddings

Actually I'm getting married in a Thursday and she didn't mention anything about the discount. Do you happen to have the direct # ? I have a # UT they haven't answer. Also, do you mind sending me you services and how much you charge?

Thanks joyce

@@dreamweddings

Actually I'm getting married in a Thursday and she didn't mention anything about the discount. Do you happen to have the direct # ? I have a # UT they haven't answer. Also, do you mind sending me you services and how much you charge?

Thanks joyce

Hey Irannia,

No problem, please send me an email @   weddingsinplayadelcarmen@@gmail.com   and I will be happy to forward you the prices from Grand Coral plus my services. also when is your wedding? how many guests will you have ? are the Kids coming?

Hi Everyone!

I'm getting married at Azul Beach Hotel on Feb 26, 2016 and I thought it would be great to start our very own thread. I would love to hear from 2014/15 Azul Beach Hotel brides. It can be a good place to find info on booking a wedding there and hopefully we can be a resource to others.

I´ve already hired my makeup & hair services with Norma from MAC  http://normazuramamkup.webmium.com/

She did my BF makeup last year and I loved it.

Also I´m want to hear about Lucky photography.

Hope to hear from other Azul Beach Hotel brides!  Thanks you!  :)

Angie.

Angie