Photo

RIU Palace Mexico -Ideas/Suggestions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 J&Bwedding

J&Bwedding
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 07:00 PM

We're getting married at the Riu palace Mexico on Dec 10, 2007. We are in the process of choosing our venue and all the accessories etc. Is there someone out there that got married at this resort and can give any ideas on what they really enjoyed and what they would have changed or recommended?

Currently we are having our ceremony on the beach, I hope this is a good idea. We would like to know any suggestions on the best restaurants to hold the reception and any other info that would be helpful.

Thanks,

J

#2 CluelessBride

CluelessBride
    • 44 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 03:15 PM

I kept waiting for someone to respond to your post, if you're still around can you give me an update on how your wedding turned out?

#3 J&Bwedding

J&Bwedding
      • 9 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:56 AM

It turned out great, I wouldn't have changed anything. As it turns out we were a little stressed out for no reason. We were also there 1 week prior so this helped out so we could get everything ready.

Are you getting married at the RIU Palace?

J&B

#4 CluelessBride

CluelessBride
        • 44 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 12:57 PM

yes!! Can you tell me more details? What did you pick what was your total cost, what kind of ceremony you had? Oh my gosh I'm so happy to find a fellow RIU Palace Mexico bride!!

#5 Rache1124

Rache1124
          • 106 posts

Posted 19 January 2008 - 11:02 PM

I will be getting married at the RIU Palace Riviera Maya in July of 08. I'm kind of nervous about not speaking with anyone at the hotel until the "2 months" before the ceremony...

Is anyone else a little nervous about this? Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as far as planning goes

#6 CluelessBride

CluelessBride
            • 44 posts

Posted 20 January 2008 - 05:25 PM

If you email the wedding department with questions, they'll email you back, they're really kind. So far I've had good luck with them and also with the different people who've given me feedback, no one has been unhappy or given any negative feedback whatsoever. It makes me feel more confident in my decision to get married there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users