TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 November 2006 - 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVP
Hi Bella - Love your name too - It's like everyone is calling you beautiful all the time! - What woman wouldn't love that? (bella = beautiful in spanish for those gringas out there).

You will find great info here - we are all here to help!

Marci
i found this stray kitty...actually saved him from a street person...and named it isabella so i could call her bella...she was so pretty...i bought all these pretty purple accesories for her and took her to the vet...the vet asks me what is your kitties name...and i said "isabella, but we call her bella"...ans he is like interesting name since he is a boy...isabella is now oscar.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 JENGONDA9

JENGONDA9
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by host
    i found this stray kitty...actually saved him from a street person...and named it isabella so i could call her bella...she was so pretty...i bought all these pretty purple accesories for her and took her to the vet...the vet asks me what is your kitties name...and i said "isabella, but we call her bella"...ans he is like interesting name since he is a boy...isabella is now oscar.
    ha ha ha...that is super funny!
    Jen & Aaron
    January 13, 2007

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:28 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JENGONDA9
    ha ha ha...that is super funny!
    all of this things are purple and he is our gay cat.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:35 PM

Quote:
      all of this things are purple and he is our gay cat.

too funny.
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#15 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:38 PM

Quote:
        That is hilarious:) My parents had a cat named "Little Girl". They took Little Girl to the vet to get fixed and found out that she was actually a little boy. But, they kept the name the same- so this poor cat was named Little Girl all its 14 year life! It was a huge fat orange male cat called little girl and he had quite an attitude- I blame it on my parents because they gave him a complex!

#16 BVP

BVP
        • 108 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 08:16 AM

Quote:
          Hilarious!!
          The same thing happened with my Blue and Gold MaCaw - for 12 years we thought 'Maya" was a girl - She(he) adored my husband the most - so I guess my bird's gay too!

#17 Bella

Bella
          • 13 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 07:16 PM

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users