Photo

Finest 2015/2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#221 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 11:40 AM

I used the make up they had. Not airbrush and told her I don't wear a lot of makeup to keep it light. I brought my own lashes though. That they ask you to do. They put them on.
    It was good and lasted the next day for my trash the dress shoot. All I needed to do was apply lipstick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#222 Pixistick

Pixistick
    • 15 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 06:48 AM

Is there an additional cost to Chevari Chairs and Tiffany Chairs? or do they come standard?

#223 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
      • 195 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:23 AM

Additional cost. One of the files I posted had the decor company. I got Tiffany chairs and rectangle tables. It was a luxury I decided on.

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#224 AandM2015

AandM2015
        • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:20 AM

Does anyone know if the hair/make-up person from the spa can come to the room?  Or everything needs to be done at the spa?  Also, how much time should I budget for hair and make-up?

#225 Pixistick

Pixistick
          • 15 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:08 AM

Does anyone know if the hair/make-up person from the spa can come to the room?  Or everything needs to be done at the spa?  Also, how much time should I budget for hair and make-up?

When I got my trial hair and make-up done it took them about 2.5 hours. 

I am not sure if they can go to your room, although I don't see a reason to why they wouldn't be able to. 

Is anyone else having a tough time getting a response from Cecila from the In-house decor company?

I asked her if she could send me pictures of table cloths 3 weeks ago and she hasn't responded. 

#226 AandM2015

AandM2015
            • 10 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:46 AM

When I got my trial hair and make-up done it took them about 2.5 hours. 

I am not sure if they can go to your room, although I don't see a reason to why they wouldn't be able to. 

Is anyone else having a tough time getting a response from Cecila from the In-house decor company?

I asked her if she could send me pictures of table cloths 3 weeks ago and she hasn't responded. 

Thanks for the feedback!   I haven't tried contacting the decor company but if you're not getting a response ask your wedding coordinator to get in touch with her.  When I emailed the florist directly, she replied saying that she'll be in touch with my WC about options/prices.  

#227 Robersonpartyof2

Robersonpartyof2
              • 17 posts
              • Wedding Date:May 25, 2016

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:18 PM

Hey Ladies!

When do you find out about the nights they do events? Like the all white dinner or Mexican night?

#228 jordanj

jordanj
              • 8 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 04:42 PM

Hi all,

New here. My fiance and I have been researching resorts for what feels like forever and have finally selected Finest! I'm so excited to get details nailed down but it's been a bit of a struggle getting dates nailed down. We're aiming for May (soon I know!) but wondering if anyone had similar experiences. From what i've read it sounds like most of the resorts are can take a bit to respond. I'm just excited to get the planning process moving and iron out details!!

Thanks!

#229 Maurindy2016

Maurindy2016
                • 42 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

Setup of my table and a view of us on the dance floor third our sweetheart table.

hi!  im getting the 'GOLD' package, and included are "white avant garde chairs and high table with fabric"

The picture of your table had nice white chairs (chivari looking) -- was this included in that GOLD package, or was this an extra added cost?  

I have been seeing these huge big chairs with white covering.  I really don't want those.  Just want to make sure what to expect and what i'm really getting.  Thanks in advance for any info you can provide!

#230 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
                  • 195 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:39 AM

Hi! No those are not included in the gold package. I ordered them. It was something I liked and wanted rectangle tables and wood look. The whole thing cost about $1000. For 60 people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users