I can't remember what the bouquet number was and I don't have the catalogue anymore. I believe both mine and the bridesmaid were under the BB category. I told Viviana that I wanted the bridesmaids to have all white flowers, preferably roses and hydrangeas, and I wanted mine to have some pinks with white. So it wasn't an exact bouquet from the catalogue, I kind of made my own.
Since we used to resort photographer, he was only supposed to shoot the ceremony; however he offered his time before and after the ceremony. He spent about an hour and a half shooting us and the groomsmen getting ready, and probably about a half hour after getting shots on the beach. I think this was plenty of time. I remember being sick of smiling and just wanting to go enjoy ourselves at cocktail hour.
Our hor d'oeurves selections were:
Hot Hors d'oeuvres:
1. Mini fish tacos with guacamole and Mexican salsa
2. Baked stuffed polenta with spinach and roasted tomato
3. Mushroom filled with Italian sausage and basil, gratinated with mozzarella
4. Chicken jalapeno quesadilla with Mexican salsa
Cold Hors d'oeurves:
1. Brie canapé with marinated roasted balsamic apple
2. Curried chicken salad on cucumber boat
3. Brochette of cherry tomato and buffalo mozzarella with pesto dip
4. Tortilla pinwheel with red pepper cream cheese and cilantro
From what I can remember, they were all delicious, I missed the first round due to pictures, but I think everyone's favorite was the stuffed mushrooms. I personally loved the Brie canape. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the food at this resort, everything is so good!
I chose chocolate cake w/ buttercream frosting for the cake, and again it was good. The flowers did start to melt off not long after they brought the cake out, so try to get to your cake cutting and pictures as soon as they bring it out!