Photo

Finest 2015/2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
486 replies to this topic

#191 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
  • 195 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:45 AM

Congratulations Susan!!!! We will be leaving in 28 days for our wedding at the Finest. We are also using the Sky Bar for our reception. Do you have any pics of the set up? How many guests did you have? Did you use a DJ?

When he sends the photos of the sky bar setup we had I'll post asap. We rented tables and chairs so it may vary. The place is beautiful so anything will look great.

We used DJ Mannia house DJ they were perfect. Saw them again last night another bride was using them.

We had 52 guests.

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#192 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
    • 195 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:16 AM

Setup of my table and a view of us on the dance floor third our sweetheart table.

Attached Files

Gian-Luigi & Susan September 13, 2015 Finest Resort http://www.finestres...CFQeUfgodpEAA-A

#193 laurenstru

laurenstru
      • 3 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 09:57 AM

@susanmarie813  Thanks for all the info. Was the Sky Bar windy at all?

#194 mexiwedding

mexiwedding
        • 39 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:01 AM

@SusanMarie813 Congratulations!!!!! Your wedding pics and you look beautiful!!!!

Questions:

1. Were mosquitos an issue during your sky bar reception?

2. Is it necessary to get a dance floor for sky bar reception?

3. I am considering having my ceremony at Stone Gazebo at 5:30PM, do you think that time is too late in the day to start?

4. Did you upgrade the lighting at sky bar or did you just use what they had? If you used what they had, what were your thoughts? Did pictures come out bright enough?

5. Was it miserably humid/hot for your guests to have all of your wedding events outside? I am considering having the cocktail indoors to give them an hour break. My wedding is in June 2016

Thank you so much for answering our questions!! :)

#195 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
          • 195 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 01:49 PM

@SusanMarie813 Congratulations!!!!! Your wedding pics and you look beautiful!!!!

Questions:
            1. Were mosquitos an issue during your sky bar reception?
            2. Is it necessary to get a dance floor for sky bar reception?
            3. I am considering having my ceremony at Stone Gazebo at 5:30PM, do you think that time is too late in the day to start?
            4. Did you upgrade the lighting at sky bar or did you just use what they had? If you used what they had, what were your thoughts? Did pictures come out bright enough?
            5. Was it miserably humid/hot for your guests to have all of your wedding events outside? I am considering having the cocktail indoors to give them an hour break. My wedding is in June 2016

Thank you so much for answering our questions!! :)

1. Mosquitos are a big issue all over. Give bug spray and everyone will be fine. That's what we did.
            2. Very little wind.
            3. We did it at 5pm start I think that is the latest to do it. Our cocktail was 6-7 and reception 7-11 which is a mandatory stop at 11.
            4. We used what they had. The lighting was more then enough. Our photographer took great photos with the lighting.
            5. We did all our events outside.
            6. Because my MIL fell we used to e Gazebo it was nice. Didn't miss a thing.
            7. It's hot. It's Mexico. I went in to the air to cool down. Guests dressed accordingly so it was not a problem. They had fun so they didn't care.
            8. No dance floor needed

#196 lizzjameson

lizzjameson
            • 66 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

@SusanMarie813 your cake is beautiful!!! Did they put the flowers on it or did you bring those??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#197 mexiwedding

mexiwedding
              • 39 posts

Posted 16 September 2015 - 04:11 PM

@SusanMarie813 Thank you so much for your fast response!!!! Such a huge help! A few more questions if you don't mind :)

1. Was the stone gazebo windy for your ceremony? Myself and my BM's want to leave our hair down but are concerned about the wind factor.

2. Did you use the resort videographer?

3. Did you and your BM's get ready in your suite or in the small room next to the salon?

4. Are our guests allowed to wear shorts during the reception at sky bar?

#198 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
                • 195 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:14 AM

@SusanMarie813 your cake is beautiful!!! Did they put the flowers on it or did you bring those??
                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used real touch flowers. So the bouquet I got in my package they used in the cake. She did a great job.

@SusanMarie813 Thank you so much for your fast response!!!! Such a huge help! A few more questions if you don't mind :)

1. Was the stone gazebo windy for your ceremony? Myself and my BM's want to leave our hair down but are concerned about the wind factor.
                  2. Did you use the resort videographer?
                  3. Did you and your BM's get ready in your suite or in the small room next to the salon?
                  4. Are our guests allowed to wear shorts during the reception at sky bar?

1. Not windy at all.
                  2. On,y for the ceremony. We had go pros for the whole weekend. We are bringing all the footage to someon the states to put it all together. I needed to save some money on something.
                  3. In my suite. Guys got the hospitality suite.
                  4. Guests can wear anything at a private paid for event.

#199 SusanMarie813

SusanMarie813
                  • 195 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:21 AM

Some more sneaks from my photographer. He was from the states so glad I went with him. He did 3 days of shooting got so many amazing shots.

Attached Files

#200 AandM2015

AandM2015
                    • 10 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 11:29 AM

Setup of my table and a view of us on the dance floor third our sweetheart table.

Congratulations! You looked beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users