Sign in to follow this  
IrieBride08

Deleting double posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Yeah, some of us mods try to take care of the duplicates, but if you see your own and can delete it that would definitely help!
amen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
Interesting Julie.

Hmm...I always thought it was just something the mods could do, so I was surprised when IrieBride said she could do it! It's probably just another one of those wierd quirks of this forum, sometimes you can do it and sometimes you can't. Very strange...
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieBride08 View Post
Yeah, that is weird. I just checked and my delete option wasn't there. Very Odd... huh.gif
i thought maybe you could just delete your own, but mods could delete everyone's? no idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I just tried it, I did a double post in Carly's bouquet question post, but I am not given the option to delete it. Odd.
It's the same for me... I noticed awhile back that I could delete my own own posts, but after awhile, that 'delete' button wasn't there.

is there a checkbox in the upper right corner of your post? if so, can you click that and then go down to the bottom of the entire thread, select "delete threads" or is that just moderators?

Julie - i tried to do it to and was unable to delete one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I just tried it, I did a double post in Carly's bouquet question post, but I am not given the option to delete it. Odd.

I got so excited when I saw this thread because I just did a TRIPLE post on Angela's Dreams Cabo review, but I don't have the delete option either. DARN! sorry mods, i wish i could do it for you! smile35.gif