Paradisus Palma Real Brides 2015/2016

Hi everyone. I am considering booking my wedding at the Palma Real for February of 2016. Initially we wanted to do presidents day, but the room block coordinator said that date is blacked out. I am waiting to hear back on other February availabilities from both the wedding coordinator and the room coordinator (trying to stay within the Entice Me month). We are expecting 100 people. Has anyone yet booked for late 2015, early 2016? If so, what were your room block quotes? i am wondering if the rates they quote will be more expensive then bookit or cheap carribean, etc.

Lets use this thread to coordinate weddings for this and next year, get advice, and share opinions!

Just got a response for anyone interested. They will be honoring the "Fall in Love Promotion" prices from 2015 for 2016 dates. So the room blocks start at $279/night/person. Sometimes searching online will find you cheaper rates (like for my dates). 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I actually booked Paradisus Palma Real for my 8/19/16 wedding. We are going to visit 3 resorts in July but we wanted to have one deposited on and reserved for sure way in advance so we picked Paradisus because it's our favorite from online pictures/reviews! Anyway, for the Fall in Love promotion/room blocks I got the same prices as you - since my wedding is in August though it's $200 per person based on double occupancy. I also think it can be found cheaper online and for our trip this year, my mom is coming with us and we had her sign up for Melia Rewards and she got a great deal on the room. Just something to look into!! Let me know as you plan :) It'll be nice to have someone to talk to about it!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi girls! wanted to see if there are any new Paradisus brides out there? 

We just passed the 9 month mark (2/27 at palma real) and have made most of our big decisions already. Planning on making most of the "extras" decisions in the next few months so would be great to bounce back ideas!

xx

• 5 months later...

Hey Ladies,

I am looking to have a destination wedding in the Spring of 2017 and am trying to decide between two resorts (Paradisus Palma Real & Dreams Palm Beach) although I am leaning towards the Paradisus. I am trying to get as much information as I can about the Paradisus Palma Real! Unfortunately, none of the 2017 information is out yet to get from the resort.

I was hoping you all would share any experiences, pricing, options, etc. you know about the resort? Maybe what you have decided for your wedding regarding places and everything.

Also, I was wondering if you would share with me the 'Fall in Love' promotion information you received for your wedding!?

Thanks!

Hi! I actually went to Punta Cana in July to check out Paradisus Palma Real, Now Larimar and Iberostar Haceinda Dominicana. We had to pick a family friendly resort so we stayed away from any adults-only resorts although they seemed to be the nicest for destination weddings to be honest. Anyway, the Paradisus Palma Real just took our breath away once we walked in. It was absolutely beautiful. The pool was huge - never felt too crowded and had plenty of cool parts to lounge around in. The atmosphere was always great! We like dancing/music and entertainment and it was perfect for us. The beach is gorgeous and the Naos beach location is just perfect for a beach wedding in my opinion. We picked this location for our wedding on 8/19/16. The romance planner was SO patient and awesome about everything. the food tasting was fun - everything we tried was creative and tasted great, especially for an all inclusive. The restaurants were outright impressive and the rooms were awesome. Very clean, spacious and the Jacuzzi was big enough to fit two people which was so cool. You can walk to everything - nothing is too far. We loved everything about the place. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

In terms of price, we are going with the Tailor Made package which is the highest package, but it includes a private "Welcome BBQ" for all of your guests, so we wanted to provide that for them. It includes a lot of things - I can email a lot of the information rather than post it all here. just let me know your email address if you'd like more information. Happy planning!

Hi! I am getting married there 2/27/16! I won't repeat anything said above and totally agree the resort is perfect if you have kids in your wedding. It really blows other resorts out of the water and we have stayed at many all inclusives, mostly adults only and even still Paradisus stands out. We did the site visit promotion and I think it was like $1450 for 3 nights 4 days which will now get taken out of the cost of the wedding.

Outside of the luxury grounds, they are known for weddings. They only have 2 weddings a day, one on the beach and one in a gazebo - maximum. So you feel totally private and pampered. I have seen pictures of NOW larimar beach weddings with several wedding gazebos in a row - not ideal. The wedding coordinators on site are also amazing. Miami coordinators which u will work with up to a month before your date (although I secretly email the on site coordinator still haha) are very responsive as well. They are just a bit clueless and work like robots. U ask for something, they give u a price. That's about it. Which brings me to the next point - paradisus is definitely the most expensive. We also did the tailor made package, upgraded to Fuego which is basically a private beach club for the reception, and added a lot of extras mostly in terms of flowers, and it all adds up to more $ then u plan on (we expect 80 guests) They also charge an outside vendor fee of $1000 plus 18% tax, plus day passes for those vendors (+ tax and service charge on those too). So they really do get u on everything. Their vendors are ok. We are using an outside DJ and flying our videographer down (if he stays 3 nights u don't have to pay vendor fee) but other then that we are using their preferred vendors. I am trying to look past how much more money it is then I thought - And I know in the long run it will be worth it.

I won't go into details of my wedding unless any of you ladies have questions. Feel free to PM me for any details or questions about vendors, booking, anything really because I think I've gone through it all at this point.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I actually went to Punta Cana in July to check out Paradisus Palma Real, Now Larimar and Iberostar Haceinda Dominicana. We had to pick a family friendly resort so we stayed away from any adults-only resorts although they seemed to be the nicest for destination weddings to be honest. Anyway, the Paradisus Palma Real just took our breath away once we walked in. It was absolutely beautiful. The pool was huge - never felt too crowded and had plenty of cool parts to lounge around in. The atmosphere was always great! We like dancing/music and entertainment and it was perfect for us. The beach is gorgeous and the Naos beach location is just perfect for a beach wedding in my opinion. We picked this location for our wedding on 8/19/16. The romance planner was SO patient and awesome about everything. the food tasting was fun - everything we tried was creative and tasted great, especially for an all inclusive. The restaurants were outright impressive and the rooms were awesome. Very clean, spacious and the Jacuzzi was big enough to fit two people which was so cool. You can walk to everything - nothing is too far. We loved everything about the place. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

In terms of price, we are going with the Tailor Made package which is the highest package, but it includes a private "Welcome BBQ" for all of your guests, so we wanted to provide that for them. It includes a lot of things - I can email a lot of the information rather than post it all here. just let me know your email address if you'd like more information. Happy planning!

Hi! Would you mind emailing all/any info you're comfortable with sharing in regards to Paradisus Palma Real. I am interested in the Tailor made package and I'm wondering what it includes, how many guests the price covers and what type of outside vendors I'd have to look into. Thank you so much!

My e-mail is itsnicoleb@yahoo.com

Thank you!

@@tbg0819 I actually sent you an e-mail a little while back- I'm not sure if you saw it. However, I would love to look at any information you are willing to share as well. My e-mail address is: adropkin7@hotmail.com

Thanks for your help!

Ashley