20 replies to this topic

#11 MissFrench

MissFrench
  • 68 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 18, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
  • LocationManchester, New Hampshire

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:37 PM

I have had great luck with Anne Cole suits.  I'm a full DD and the halter style tops are really comfortable and supportive.  I also shop early for swimwear at Marshalls and TJ Maxx and find super deals.

#12 LauraM

LauraM
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:36 PM

@MissFrench I plan on becoming a regular at TJ Maxx and Marshalls ( as if I'm not already.....) as my wedding approaches! Dresses, cover-ups, yogas! ahhhh I'm excited about the shopping already! and thanks for the Anne Cole tip!

#13 Kayla88

Kayla88
  • 163 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 15, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 07 January 2015 - 04:40 PM

I actually went shopping with a friend while she was excepting. I noticed their baithing suits and tried one on and they fit my DD/E's perfectly. I feel a bit silly shopping in materinty stores when not pregnant but I can't find bathing suits that come close to supporting me like they do :)

#14 LauraM

LauraM
  • 232 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun Mexico

Posted 15 January 2015 - 06:57 AM

haha Kayla that is such a good idea! I'm sure you'r not the only one who does that!

SO i just found Bare Necessities while looking for some dress undergarments and although their suites aren't the prettiest, they look super supportive and they even have a couple on clearance.

#15 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 16 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

I like Land's End's swim suits. They can be pricey - but I try to get them on sale. I have 3 or 4 of theirs over the last few years, and only 1 has stretched out where I can't wear it (the oldest one - maybe 6 years old??). I like that they have plenty of sizes and styles - petite, misses and plus. Worth the price! 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#16 snswedding2016

snswedding2016
  • 667 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 9, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Fives
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 16 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

Does anyone have any ideas of where to get a bathing suit with a low back but not a halter neck? I'm worried about tan lines before the wedding day. My dress is backless but has a deep V in the front. Any ideas?? 

My planning thread - http://www.bestdesti...016-azul-fives/

event.png

#17 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:06 AM

I am a DVD I buy my swimsuits at victorias secret for the most part, especially the tops. I never pay more than $20 a top. I always shop during their semi annual sale and even during the regular year in their clearance items. I did order a white strapless top this fo round too. I figure I should start stocking up for my wedding/honeymoon too. They still have plenty of stuff online. I am going to jamaica in may and ordered swimsuits for the trip. But i think I am only taking one suit because we are going for a wedding and only staying 3 days. And the beach at that resort is like non existent. I would love to know where I can get some cute cover ups.

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#18 daniellelambert

daniellelambert
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

You can find some nice things from online stores.

#19 kmk2016

kmk2016
    • Moderators
    • 1,468 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
    • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:45 AM

Victoria Secret, Hapari and Cyberswim are some of my favorites when trying to size bikinis. All have great return policies too.

#20 JJCB0418

JJCB0418
    • 53 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana - Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 21 January 2015 - 04:34 PM

VS Semi Annual sale ends tonight....I'm shopping for some suits now! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users