Sign in to follow this  
LauraM

Where Do You Buy Your Bathing Suites?

I have had great luck with Anne Cole suits.  I'm a full DD and the halter style tops are really comfortable and supportive.  I also shop early for swimwear at Marshalls and TJ Maxx and find super deals.

• Like 1

@@MissFrench I plan on becoming a regular at TJ Maxx and Marshalls ( as if I'm not already.....) as my wedding approaches! Dresses, cover-ups, yogas! ahhhh I'm excited about the shopping already! and thanks for the Anne Cole tip!

• Like 1

I actually went shopping with a friend while she was excepting. I noticed their baithing suits and tried one on and they fit my DD/E's perfectly. I feel a bit silly shopping in materinty stores when not pregnant but I can't find bathing suits that come close to supporting me like they do :)

• Like 1

haha Kayla that is such a good idea! I'm sure you'r not the only one who does that!

SO i just found Bare Necessities while looking for some dress undergarments and although their suites aren't the prettiest, they look super supportive and they even have a couple on clearance.

I like Land's End's swim suits. They can be pricey - but I try to get them on sale. I have 3 or 4 of theirs over the last few years, and only 1 has stretched out where I can't wear it (the oldest one - maybe 6 years old??). I like that they have plenty of sizes and styles - petite, misses and plus. Worth the price! 

Does anyone have any ideas of where to get a bathing suit with a low back but not a halter neck? I'm worried about tan lines before the wedding day. My dress is backless but has a deep V in the front. Any ideas?? 

• Like 2

I am a DVD I buy my swimsuits at victorias secret for the most part, especially the tops. I never pay more than $20 a top. I always shop during their semi annual sale and even during the regular year in their clearance items. I did order a white strapless top this fo round too. I figure I should start stocking up for my wedding/honeymoon too. They still have plenty of stuff online. I am going to jamaica in may and ordered swimsuits for the trip. But i think I am only taking one suit because we are going for a wedding and only staying 3 days. And the beach at that resort is like non existent. I would love to know where I can get some cute cover ups.

Victoria Secret, Hapari and Cyberswim are some of my favorites when trying to size bikinis. All have great return policies too.

VS Semi Annual sale ends tonight....I'm shopping for some suits now! :)