Where Do You Buy Your Bathing Suites?

I have had great luck with Anne Cole suits.  I'm a full DD and the halter style tops are really comfortable and supportive.  I also shop early for swimwear at Marshalls and TJ Maxx and find super deals.

• Like 1

@@MissFrench I plan on becoming a regular at TJ Maxx and Marshalls ( as if I'm not already.....) as my wedding approaches! Dresses, cover-ups, yogas! ahhhh I'm excited about the shopping already! and thanks for the Anne Cole tip!

• Like 1

I actually went shopping with a friend while she was excepting. I noticed their baithing suits and tried one on and they fit my DD/E's perfectly. I feel a bit silly shopping in materinty stores when not pregnant but I can't find bathing suits that come close to supporting me like they do :)

• Like 1

haha Kayla that is such a good idea! I'm sure you'r not the only one who does that!

SO i just found Bare Necessities while looking for some dress undergarments and although their suites aren't the prettiest, they look super supportive and they even have a couple on clearance.

I like Land's End's swim suits. They can be pricey - but I try to get them on sale. I have 3 or 4 of theirs over the last few years, and only 1 has stretched out where I can't wear it (the oldest one - maybe 6 years old??). I like that they have plenty of sizes and styles - petite, misses and plus. Worth the price! 

I am a DVD I buy my swimsuits at victorias secret for the most part, especially the tops. I never pay more than $20 a top. I always shop during their semi annual sale and even during the regular year in their clearance items. I did order a white strapless top this fo round too. I figure I should start stocking up for my wedding/honeymoon too. They still have plenty of stuff online. I am going to jamaica in may and ordered swimsuits for the trip. But i think I am only taking one suit because we are going for a wedding and only staying 3 days. And the beach at that resort is like non existent. I would love to know where I can get some cute cover ups.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics