Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LadyP

More confused than usual TA'S HELP PLEASE

Recommended Posts

Friday I stopped by AAA travel center to try and get an approximate cost for my guest to put in there save the date letters. Now I am more confused than ever.

 

She basically said that I could not stay at the hotel that I want to stay at with FH and instead of the hotel I wanted for my guests went to an AI resort. I didnt know that it was on the island but I felt helpless. I do not like talking to someone and having no clue as to what the conversation should consist of. I felt dumb.

 

What should I expect when dealing with a TA.. TAMMY IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A NEW BORN I WOULD USE YOU.

 

HOW DOES IT WORK OVER THE PHONE OR VIA INTERNET WITH TA.

 

 

 

HELP I am actually considering having the wedding here because I feel lost.

 

STARTING TO STRESS. NOT A GOOD FEELING.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am confused by your post. She is saying you can no longer stay at the resort you chose?

 

I had no problems picking a resort with my TA we did most of it over email. I told her the places I wanted, she went and got me particulars and prices and then I picked a place and she started booking it. It really should not be that hard. What is the problem you are having with this TA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like you need to find a new TA. I think Tammy has 2 new gals working with her, and one specializes in the Caribbean. Maybe ask her? I think it's TA Jennifer. Also, are there any AI's on St. Thomas??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

get a different TA if she thinks the hotel you like isn't even on the correct island. I've been dealling with an online TA that works from home. There are tons out there. Mostly we email, but sometimes we talk on the phone. It's worked good for me. I pretty much knew exactly what i wanted. i just needed someone to book the guests, not help me pick a location.

 

If you prefer face to face communication you might want to search for someone local. I prefer to do most stuff online.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
get a different TA if she thinks the hotel you like isn't even on the correct island. I've been dealling with an online TA that works from home. There are tons out there. Mostly we email, but sometimes we talk on the phone. It's worked good for me. I pretty much knew exactly what i wanted. i just needed someone to book the guests, not help me pick a location.

If you prefer face to face communication you might want to search for someone local. I prefer to do most stuff online.
I dont care but I was thinking that my family who is spread out might feel safer going to a aaa or a location to make payments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
I dont care but I was thinking that my family who is spread out might feel safer going to a aaa or a location to make payments.

I see. Some people are not comfortable with paying online. Our TA takes paypal which I know some people don't like using. Then they can also mail a check. If you didn't go with AAA, would there be another agency that is all over like that to ensure everyone would have one nearby? I can see the benefit, but if they are not doing a good job then I'd look into other options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are too many TAs out there to settle for one you don't like or feel comfortable with. If you walked out of there confused and/or angry then find another one.

 

Like Kate said there are some here. If you feel your guests want to handle things in person then look around your area and walk into some offices to see how they feel. Anyone who won't sit you down, listen to what you want, and explain all options clearly should be avoided.

 

They stand to make money off of you and your group so don't give it to someone you aren't happy with. I'd be happy to recommend the 2 I work with but they are also online/via telephone. Best wishes :o)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about Liberty? I have a really good friend, Amy, she is at the Liberty on City Line... And these are everywhere.

Let me know and I will send you her contact!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyP View Post
Friday I stopped by AAA travel center to try and get an approximate cost for my guest to put in there save the date letters. Now I am more confused than ever.

She basically said that I could not stay at the hotel that I want to stay at with FH and instead of the hotel I wanted for my guests went to an AI resort. I didnt know that it was on the island but I felt helpless. I do not like talking to someone and having no clue as to what the conversation should consist of. I felt dumb.

What should I expect when dealing with a TA.. TAMMY IF YOU DIDNT HAVE A NEW BORN I WOULD USE YOU.

HOW DOES IT WORK OVER THE PHONE OR VIA INTERNET WITH TA.



HELP I am actually considering having the wedding here because I feel lost.

STARTING TO STRESS. NOT A GOOD FEELING.
Stress is never a good feeling! I just wanted to let you know that I PM'ed you! Feel free to email or PM me and I'll answer any questions that you have!

TA Jennifer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
    • Việc tìm kiếm một phòng khám bệnh trĩ uy tín sẽ giúp người bệnh giảm bớt được cơn ác mộng đối với căn bệnh này. Bài viết dưới đây sẽ cung cấp giúp các bạn một số những thông tin về phòng khám bệnh trĩ Thái Hà http://benhtrithaiha.com
  • Topics

×