WOOHOO!! I hope all goes well - can't wait to hear all about it. 

I can't believe it!!! After all this time of planning..... It's finally here!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

Yay!!! That's so awesome and I'm excited for you. Please give us a review when you are back -- with lots of pics of course. I fly out January 17!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Wow - where did the time go? You've been missing in action! We need updates on all of your plans and colours and all that other fun stuff!! lol Seriously though I'm sure it will be beautiful! You definitely have to do a review and update when you get back!! I still want an up to date review on Gran Porto, especially the beach!!

Good luck!

• Like 2

Yay report back and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'll get there slowly but surely @@acw271011!! It's been a whirlwind of LIFE!! LOL! So many different unforeseen (not wedding related) things coming up!! I will get things posted once things settle down! PROMISE!

Wow - where did the time go? You've been missing in action! We need updates on all of your plans and colours and all that other fun stuff!! lol Seriously though I'm sure it will be beautiful! You definitely have to do a review and update when you get back!! I still want an up to date review on Gran Porto, especially the beach!!

Good luck!