Hi Everyone, So Excited To Be Here!

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Mountainchick

Mountainchick
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 09:22 PM

Hello, 

I am a newbie and do not have a date set yet.  A friend of mine used this site for her destination wedding and loved it, and I loved her wedding.  I have always wanted to do a destination wedding, and am so excited to start planning.  I have been engaged for five years this last Christmas.  We had to put the wedding on hold until I finished school.  Well, I just graduated and am starting work in the next few months.  As soon as I start working I can start saving for the wedding.  I am so excited!!  And I am so excited to be apart of this forum.  I am wanting to go somewhere in the Riviera Maya area, maybe as far as Tulum, but I don't think I want to have to make people travel that far.  I look forward to getting explore the forum in the next few months.  

#2 Kayla88

Kayla88
    • 163 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 15, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Ocean Coral
    • LocationAlberta

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

congratulations on graduating and welcome you will absolutely love it on here! Everyone is so helpful :)

#3 rachelia160

rachelia160
    • 296 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 17, 2015
    • Wedding Location:NOW Jade
    • LocationCleveland, Ohio

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:20 AM

Hello, 

I am a newbie and do not have a date set yet.  A friend of mine used this site for her destination wedding and loved it, and I loved her wedding.  I have always wanted to do a destination wedding, and am so excited to start planning.  I have been engaged for five years this last Christmas.  We had to put the wedding on hold until I finished school.  Well, I just graduated and am starting work in the next few months.  As soon as I start working I can start saving for the wedding.  I am so excited!!  And I am so excited to be apart of this forum.  I am wanting to go somewhere in the Riviera Maya area, maybe as far as Tulum, but I don't think I want to have to make people travel that far.  I look forward to getting explore the forum in the next few months.  

Welcome!  I went the same route as you--we got engaged and sort of held off on everything until I was done with school, but it flew by and now here we are, six months from our wedding!

My wedding resort is the Now Jade in the Riviera Maya.  I've been there several times and love it!  I also think it's a very affordable all-inclusive option, in case you want to check it out!

#4 malyna

malyna
    • 346 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 14, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Excellence Playa Mujeres

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#5 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:43 AM

Hello, 

Congrats and welcome to the forum, you will sure find lots if helpful information here.  Riviera Maya has so many options to offer.

Feel free to ask away and we would be happy to help.

Happy Planning

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#6 AllieH

AllieH
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 2,014 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
      • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
      • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 29 December 2014 - 07:01 AM

welcome to BDW and congrats on finishing school! check out the Riviera Maya section for tons of info on the resorts in the area and wedding specifics. 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#7 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 01:36 PM

Welcome to our forum community, Mountainchick, and Congrats on graduating and starting your dw planning now!!! as you can see, there are tons of great resources here to help with your planning decisions.

Here are some magical wedding "moments that matter" to kick-start your creativity even more......enjoy :)

Dreams Tulum Wedding Album excerpts.....

10407506_10152641478484487_1952922690262

10511441_10152641481294487_5058920532783

10580772_10152641483919487_7963294202156

Wishing you a Happy New Year and happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#8 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:54 PM

welcome to BDW!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 AmorDeMiVida

AmorDeMiVida
        • 102 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
        • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:07 AM

Congratulations and welcome!

#10 kmk2016

kmk2016
        • Moderators
        • 1,468 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 29, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori- Riviera Maya
        • LocationCalgary Canada

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:39 AM

Welcome! You will love it here! HAPPY PLANNING!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users