• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nadiakat17

• 462 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 27, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Puerto Vallarta

Posted 28 December 2014 - 02:05 PM

im assuming it's illegal to check them but has anyone bought them in Mexico? I think they would look so cool

Edited by nadiakat17, 28 December 2014 - 02:09 PM.

#2 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:39 AM

Hello nadiakat17, most airlines do not permit sparklers on board, do confirm with your TA/airlines before. Most of the hotel can manage to get them for you.  

Happy Planning.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

#3 AdamnJenn17

• 161 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:08 AM

Its mexico, land of the fireworks - I am sure you will have no trouble finding sparklers :)

#4 LasCaletas

• Insiders
      • 112 posts

Posted 07 June 2016 - 12:54 PM

Hi ladies,

Here in Mexico, fireworks are not as an easy subject as you may think: There is a license to be requested for every event in order to be able to release fireworks without any problem. Actually we provide that serviceā€¦In regards to sparklers, they add a beautiful touch to your first dance or can be a great way to wrap-up the wedding party, they add a dreamy touch especially since all the guests take part of it, making it an unforgettable experience.

Tu No puedes explica El amor, pero Se Ve Y Se siente
        IMG 8969
        Sparklers for the guest to light up
        Sparklers during the first dance

Adventure Weddings 

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Toll free: 1.866.822.26.97

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users