@@CaboBride6252016

Congrats to you too!  I sent you an email with the information that was sent to me.  I emailed the wedding coordinator to find out if the 2016 price list was released, but I haven't received anything yet.

• Like 3

hello ladies

My wedding date is set here for May 20 2016, did anyone get the "extras " price list ?!?! of have any helpful tips ?!

@@CaboBride6252016

You're welcome!  When I booked back in December 2014, the wedding sales department confirmed everything and emailed me the name of the coordinator for the Riu Palace.  Since then it has changed from Ana Maria Noriega to Ana Laura Martinez Davalos.  The email contact is:  mice02.sjd@riu.com.  I emailed a couple weeks ago (7/6/15) to find out if the 2016 extras list was release yet, but I have not received a response.

Hi,

Myself and Fiancee are booked into the Riu Palace Mexico for our wedding on 09/09/2016. Is there any chance you could forward me the price lists you have.

Would be greatly appreciated

Ash

Hi ladies! Would you mind sending me the Palace extra price list? We're trying to compare costs to Dreams, who are super open with the add-ons and finding it so hard to find info on RIU.