Hello From Riu Ocho Rios!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 jamieandglenn08

• 6 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 11:44 AM

MO Have fun and relax! You sound like you are already having a great time! Cant wait to hear all about it!!

#32 Jenn

• 1,557 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:52 AM

So glad to hear that your day was everything you wanted Mo!!! Enjoy the rest of your time, and congrats married lady!!!!

#33 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:25 AM

I'm so glad to hear that things went well Mo!!! YAY! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#34 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 04:53 PM

Yay! So glad to hear your day was beautiful Mo! Now enjoy the rest of your vacation and once you're back give us all the details!!!
          ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#35 DLyteful

• 879 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by MoBride
            The wedding was great. We had a beautiful day, but the weather here is crazy. It's been raining all day so far. The sun was shining for the wedding though so I can't ask for anything more than that. Chandlyn was great. She is very efficient. Renting the beach bar, Seagrape was sooo much fun. I actually liked that better than the disco. I think someone was thinking about doing their reception there and I would say do it.
            Hey Mo!!! It's so good to hear your day was great and you are having a good time! I cant wait to hear all about it and ofcouse PICS! I was thinking of doing my reception at the bar Seagrape so I would love for you to tell me what you think. Have fun!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users