• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#11 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
  • 716 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 03:53 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
    Mo, you scared me, I was like holy shit is it already past Nov 9th! I am glad you got there ok. I didn't book 1st class, wonder if we should upgrade. Enjoy!!!
    Carly, I've heard that Air Jamaica tends to upgrade brides & grooms to first class, so it could happen for you anyway.

Mo! Glad to hear it's going so smoothly so far. Enjoy yourself and take tons of pictures!

#12 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:10 PM

Interesting. How would that happen, when we were boarding? I did let them know that when I booked the flight, but wasn't sure how that works when they upgrade you...

Quote:
      Originally Posted by IrieBride08
      Carly, I've heard that Air Jamaica tends to upgrade brides & grooms to first class, so it could happen for you anyway.

Mo! Glad to hear it's going so smoothly so far. Enjoy yourself and take tons of pictures!

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:39 PM

I am green with envy!!!! I know that sports bar well...have fun. Even when it rains there it is gorgeous, we got in the pool in the rain....do it if you can :o)

#14 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
        • 716 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 04:39 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by carlymcmullen
          Interesting. How would that happen, when we were boarding? I did let them know that when I booked the flight, but wasn't sure how that works when they upgrade you...

I'm not sure how it works unfortunately. I was told this by my group sales rep from Air Jamaica. She told me that they automatically do it for brides and grooms. Maybe I'll call her and get the skinny on this.

#15 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 05:50 PM

Quote:

I'm not sure how it works unfortunately. I was told this by my group sales rep from Air Jamaica. She told me that they automatically do it for brides and grooms. Maybe I'll call her and get the skinny on this.
            My TA told me that we were automatically upgraded to first class. Carly, sorry I'm not sure how it works, but you should ask your TA about it.

#16 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
            • Wedding Location:Napa, California
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 05 November 2007 - 06:23 PM

Quote:

not us, and no one else on our flight-don't count on that. I even wore a just married shirt.

Maureen have a fabulous time!
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#17 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
            • 1,798 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:26 PM

So glad things are going well! Enjoy your wonderful day!

#18 Msklee

Msklee
              • 21 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 09:30 PM

Hey Mo, Have a great time. Take lots of pictures.

#19 DLyteful

DLyteful
                • 879 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:14 AM

Hey girl!!!!! It's so good to hear from you. I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. I can wait to hear all about your day & trip with lots of pics!!! Have lots of fun!!!!

#20 Mich

Mich
                  • 96 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

Glad you made it to JA safely. Have a fabulous time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users