Sign in to follow this  
JulieG

Hello From Riu Ocho Rios!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Mo, you scared me, I was like holy shit is it already past Nov 9th! I am glad you got there ok. I didn't book 1st class, wonder if we should upgrade. Enjoy!!!
Carly, I've heard that Air Jamaica tends to upgrade brides & grooms to first class, so it could happen for you anyway.

Mo! Glad to hear it's going so smoothly so far. Enjoy yourself and take tons of pictures! pinkie.gif

Interesting. How would that happen, when we were boarding? I did let them know that when I booked the flight, but wasn't sure how that works when they upgrade you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrieBride08 View Post
Carly, I've heard that Air Jamaica tends to upgrade brides & grooms to first class, so it could happen for you anyway.

Mo! Glad to hear it's going so smoothly so far. Enjoy yourself and take tons of pictures! pinkie.gif

I am green with envy!!!! I know that sports bar well...have fun. Even when it rains there it is gorgeous, we got in the pool in the rain....do it if you can :o)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Interesting. How would that happen, when we were boarding? I did let them know that when I booked the flight, but wasn't sure how that works when they upgrade you...
hijacked.gif
I'm not sure how it works unfortunately. I was told this by my group sales rep from Air Jamaica. She told me that they automatically do it for brides and grooms. Maybe I'll call her and get the skinny on this.

Quote:
hijacked.gif
I'm not sure how it works unfortunately. I was told this by my group sales rep from Air Jamaica. She told me that they automatically do it for brides and grooms. Maybe I'll call her and get the skinny on this.
My TA told me that we were automatically upgraded to first class. Carly, sorry I'm not sure how it works, but you should ask your TA about it.

Quote:

not us, and no one else on our flight-don't count on that. I even wore a just married shirt.

Maureen have a fabulous time!

Hey girl!!!!! It's so good to hear from you. I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. I can wait to hear all about your day & trip with lots of pics!!! Have lots of fun!!!!