Sign in to follow this  
JulieG

Hello From Riu Ocho Rios!

So glad to here that you got there with no problems. I am sure you will find your WC, she might just be busy, I know mine was crazy busy when I got to my hotel. I would not worry too much.

Have a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics.

Mo, you scared me, I was like holy shit is it already past Nov 9th! I am glad you got there ok. I didn't book 1st class, wonder if we should upgrade. Enjoy!!!

Mo I'm so glad to hear that everything is going smoothly! Thanks for the customs tip - you know a lot of us have been worrying about it :) I'm sure Chandlyn will get in touch with you soon - no worries mon! Enjoy every minute of your time there and I can't wait to hear all about it and see pics when you get back!

Yaycheer2.gif I'm so glad you got there safely and are having fun. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Have a wonderful wedding week!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Mo, you scared me, I was like holy shit is it already past Nov 9th! I am glad you got there ok. I didn't book 1st class, wonder if we should upgrade. Enjoy!!!
Carly, I've heard that Air Jamaica tends to upgrade brides & grooms to first class, so it could happen for you anyway.

Mo! Glad to hear it's going so smoothly so far. Enjoy yourself and take tons of pictures! pinkie.gif